1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I never got the first release of Marty..so…I preordered since the release supposedly is still this year :horror

If this supposedly does ship this month, that means this is already manufactured. So there is a set edition size so FOMO is real on this one. Not saying HT won’t make another batch but this one that is ready certainly has a finite supply.

If this supposedly does ship this month, that means this is already manufactured. So there is a set edition size so FOMO is real on this one. Not saying HT won’t make another batch but this one that is ready certainly has a finite supply.
It said Sept-Nov 2021.. so at least it’s still this year

I’d just wait for SS.. Toys Wonderland is asking too much

I can wait

I ordered Marty immediately because it's some sort of weird exclusive with a quick turnaround and it's limited to one per account. Not taking any chances with that. I'll probably wait and try to get a coupon to work on Doc, we have until fricking 2023. Insert lame time machine joke here :slap

I think I prefer the original HT Marty sculpt over this 2.0.

I think I do too. I have the original but I bought this anyway, I want to have both. Love BTTF. I'm hoping Einstein fits nicely on the seat of the DeLorean, he might look ok if he can be hidden inside only visible through the window.

Didn't someone say the edition size was only like 600? If that's true what do you think sideshows portion of that is? I can imagine it would be more than a couple hundred.

Didn't someone say the edition size was only like 600? If that's true what do you think sideshows portion of that is? I can imagine it would be more than a couple hundred.
There's no limited edition size for the US. That was only for HK from what some people were saying, which is why HK sellers like Toyswonderland is charging so much for the figure.

US has no limited edition size. It's like every other figure that Hot Toys sells.

I bet that is only for the convention and maybe day one HK. I'm assuming the actual allotment is much higher.

I ordered Marty immediately because it's some sort of weird exclusive with a quick turnaround and it's limited to one per account. Not taking any chances with that. I'll probably wait and try to get a coupon to work on Doc, we have until fricking 2023. Insert lame time machine joke here :slap
That is my thinking too. If I had to choose only one then it would be Doc for sure as I have both Martys and part 2 Doc already, but since it actually seems limited and is coming soon I thought why the hell not. I have the Delorean too so I am sure I can work out displays for them all! Doc I will probably order after pay day as coupons seem few and far between these days...
I think I do too. I have the original but I bought this anyway, I want to have both. Love BTTF. I'm hoping Einstein fits nicely on the seat of the DeLorean, he might look ok if he can be hidden inside only visible through the window.
Again, I had a similar plan for Einstein too. Hopefully it works out!

That is my thinking too. If I had to choose only one then it would be Doc for sure as I have both Martys and part 2 Doc already, but since it actually seems limited and is coming soon I thought why the hell not. I have the Delorean too so I am sure I can work out displays for them all! Doc I will probably order after pay day as coupons seem few and far between these days...

Again, I had a similar plan for Einstein too. Hopefully it works out!

Same situation for me, I already have all the original stuff and even kitbashed a mall Doc. I'm still happy to buy the two figures released today and I'm really hoping for a flying DeLorean. But reality is it's probably very unlikely.

The time frame on Marty is now Nov to January On SS.

My understanding is that their Toy Sapien store is having an event this month and 600 will be available immediately for customers in Asia. But there will be additional batches made after that. They said the Armor was going to be super exclusive too, and she is still up for order.

I really don’t think this release is all that different from their typical convention releases except for the fact that they do have an upfront limited supply on hand at one of their stores. They want to sell lots of Martys to sell a lot of Docs.

That said, I did order Marty immediately only because I see no reason to play chicken with exclusives that I am definitely buying anyways.

Preordered immediately! Can't miss out on this again. With the 1 per person limit on it immediately, who knows how fast it'll go.

Preordered immediately! Can't miss out on this again. With the 1 per person limit on it immediately, who knows how fast it'll go.
That’s why I wonder why the release date changed not 10 minutes after I preordered . Are there two batches?

Same situation for me, I already have all the original stuff and even kitbashed a mall Doc. I'm still happy to buy the two figures released today and I'm really hoping for a flying DeLorean. But reality is it's probably very unlikely.
I would LOVE a flying delorean. I actually have all the parts to convert mine (including magnetic licence plates to swap out, and a real aluminium panel for Mr Fusion to sit on) but would still grab a second if it came up. My wife may not appreciate that, but still...
I wonder if there is two batches with SS too like Toys wonderland ..my order still says Sept-nov 2021
Mine does too, so I asked Sideshow and they said the estimated date has moved for all orders. Still pretty fast turnaround though so I am ok with it.

Back