1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$370 for this is steep. $150 increase from the initial release is a pretty big jump.

For $370, they can keep it, dont need Einstein or a second display option that badly. Would like to get another so I can have the movie poster pose and then him holding the camera alongside Doc but we'll see what happens.

I read on FB that this is super limited in HK given the early release, so I think that's why it's so expensive for now. I bet it'll be much cheaper on Sideshow.

But will Sideshow be getting it? By the time we find out will it have completely sold out in HK if there really are only 600 being made?

It would be nice if Hot Toys could make these things clear. I wish I'd ordered from Toyswonderland this morning when it was much cheaper.

People need to let go of the FOMO. Realize that it makes no financial sense at all to redo the Marty sculpt and make an Einstein mold only to make 600 and call it quits. That would be a huge loss in tooling costs. Plus, Doc is not marked as an exclusive and it is clear they want to maximize Doc sales by making sure people have access to Marty.

Omg the prices TW are just jumping!!! Sideshow I never thought I’d save this. Save us!

I'm convinced Sideshow will get both Marty and Doc. I'll be shocked if they don't.

I agree. Pretty sure Einstein would have been packed with Doc if Marty was really going to stay super limited to Asia. No need to put bait to get people to double dip on a release that won’t have wider availability.

Now I do expect Marty to only be on Sideshow and other US retailers will get Doc but no Marty.

Back