1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably hold onto mine since it's the exclusive with guitar, and I need to switch over the shoes and skateboard with the logos already applied to them. So my Marty will end up being a very expensive mishmash of V1 and V2 when all is said and done. Lol

I'll probably hold onto mine since it's the exclusive with guitar, and I need to switch over the shoes and skateboard with the logos already applied to them. So my Marty will end up being a very expensive mishmash of V1 and V2 when all is said and done. Lol
Im thinking of doing the same.

I'd say get them both and you can create Marty audition band and Twin Pine mall scene... ha.

Am I the only one who thinks the hot "Out of Time" license plate should have been included with this figure, since this is the Twin Pine mall Marty and the sunglasses are not included?

0KOSXJr.jpg

Seems like an obvious accessory.

Am I the only one who thinks the hot "Out of Time" license plate should have been included with this figure, since this is the Twin Pine mall Marty and the sunglasses are not included?

0KOSXJr.jpg

Seems like an obvious accessory.
Yeah or a dio base with scorched tarmac and licence plate. If I remember right, someone was making real metal 1/6 '' OUTATIME '' licence plates when the HT DeLorean was released.

Sculpted fur always looks bad unless it's some short haired animal. That neck seam for that pitiful amount of articulation doesn't help.

Sculpted fur always looks bad unless it's some short haired animal. That neck seam for that pitiful amount of articulation doesn't help.

JXK Studio and Mr. Z have done dogs that actually look like dogs… not melting candle wax like this thing. It’s possible, it’s just clear that no one working for HT knows how to do it, and Howard‘s too much of a cheap, greedy ass to outsource the gig.

Yeah or a dio base with scorched tarmac and licence plate. If I remember right, someone was making real metal 1/6 '' OUTATIME '' licence plates when the HT DeLorean was released.

I remember someone making that metal plate but the price was ridiculously high. HT should be able to do it cheaply enough that it should come with the figure or at least the DeLorean itself.

I ordered the new figure and think it mostly looks like MJF (prefer the first sculpt, slightly). But I do get some Eddie Furlong vibes on the v2 from some side angles.

Back