1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the sculpt looks really good in that video as well.

And I have to admit the dog is kinda growing on me. It looks nothing like the actual dog of course, but I can still see it working well enough next to Doc or Marty, just to give your display a bit more visual interest.

I will probably stick Einy in the DeLorean, ready to become the first time traveling dog :lol. Its a shame we didn't get Einstein's little radiation suit he wears.

Last edited:
It is an odd choice for Doc to come with the stopwatch for Einstein
doc-brown-deluxe-version_back-to-the-future_gallery_6137c4e451331.jpg

Cant wait to get the new Marty fig, oh and Part I Doc. Its going to be So long to wait for Doc though :thud:. I hope they tweak the Doc sculpt a bit and possibly add the finger trigger for Doc's watch. It was mentioned in the Doc thread:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...5-doc-brown-collectible-figure.243388/page-21
Ive never noticed it before but now its been pointed out to me I cant un-notice the little finger trigger device that Doc Uses.
iSAVfmx.jpg
MjJH8Yl.jpg

I dunno guys I love BTTF but I don't think that head sculpt looks like Marty at all. My V1 looks vastly superior IMO.

The V1 might have a slightly stronger likeness, but when I compare with the photo above just seems far too old and chiselled for the Marty of BTTF1. And ultimately I find myself leaning a bit more towards the new figure with its more youthful look and realistic skin tone... even if the likeness is only at about 85%.

I don't think either V1 or V2 are better, they're just different. Both figures look like Michael J Fox but aren't 100 percent accurate.

I don't think either V1 or V2 are better, they're just different. Both figures look like Michael J Fox but aren't 100 percent accurate.
Same here. I think the likeness to MJF is the same with both versions. Maybe slightly different expressions. I do wish V2 had the sunglasses from V1 though

Back