1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotted at SDCC with a Far From Home base... Possible re-issue otw.

ss.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

This seems to be a true rerelease and not a “promo edition” like the tech suit, right? I may be wrong but I believe the new tech suit came with less accessories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, okay. I don’t remember that at all.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That'd kill it for me. I sold mine off while the getting was good, but sort of regretted it because of that sculpt. There's something inspirational to the scene where he lifts the rubble off of him, and that expression is a must with that fig.

This seems to be a true rerelease and not a “promo edition” like the tech suit, right? I may be wrong but I believe the new tech suit came with less accessories?

Well, the FFH base has me worried a little now actually. He was never unmasked while wearing this suit in FFH if I remember so the headsculpt might not be included. Possibly less accessories as well. Really hoping for a complete set however as I missed out on the first one.

That'd kill it for me. I sold mine off while the getting was good, but sort of regretted it because of that sculpt. There's something inspirational to the scene where he lifts the rubble off of him, and that expression is a must with that fig.

That’s how I’ve displayed mine since I got it. One of my favorite scenes in the movie.

Well, the FFH base has me worried a little now actually. He was never unmasked while wearing this suit in FFH if I remember so the headsculpt might not be included. Possibly less accessories as well. Really hoping for a complete set however as I missed out on the first one.

Only scrappable accessory would be the headsculpt to be honest. The rest were just webs if I remember correctly.

That’s how I’ve displayed mine since I got it. One of my favorite scenes in the movie.

It's really good. It'd be great to get a vulture, even without the wings, to pair with him. To be honest - I am VERY surprised no third party has taken on that task and put out a costume set to be used with the DX Homecoming Spidey Vulture helmet.

It's really good. It'd be great to get a vulture, even without the wings, to pair with him. To be honest - I am VERY surprised no third party has taken on that task and put out a costume set to be used with the DX Homecoming Spidey Vulture helmet.

I’d buy a Keaton Vulture with or without wings. He made a great villain in that film.

Hopefully it will be cheap like the Tech suit reissue minus the headsculpt. I rather enjoy the character they are portraying versus the actor portraying them. All of my figures that have headsculpts are in their boxes. I think the only one that I might display with the headsculpt is the battle damaged Mark 85.

Hopefully it will be cheap like the Tech suit reissue minus the headsculpt. I rather enjoy the character they are portraying versus the actor portraying them. All of my figures that have headsculpts are in their boxes. I think the only one that I might display with the headsculpt is the battle damaged Mark 85.

I’m like you, and that’s the one thing keeping me from easily deciding on the BD version. The figure’s clearly not made to be helmeted, and I wouldn’t own an Iron Man figure that I could display helmeted. In the movie he was never damaged while helmeted, so Hot Toys had to just stick a standard one in the middle of a broken collar. It’s late in 2021 though, so I’m definitely getting the pristine at least.

Back