1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

A better look.
IMG_0334.JPG

Uhh, Hot Toys you forgot to paint his pupils.

Joking aside, that hair looks real.

That's a Rainman Peewee. :wink1: :lol

Figured as much. There was both a Rainman and an Enterbay tag, but that's probably for Mr. Bean.

Maybe Rainman will do another run on the heads to improve the HT? :pray:

Figured as much. There was both a Rainman and an Enterbay tag, but that's probably for Mr. Bean.

Maybe Rainman will do another run on the heads to improve the HT? :pray:

Yeah, Enterbay's for Bean. Evilface was probably talking about the Donnie Yen Ip Man figures that Enterbay have made.

Rainman does restocks of his sculpts every now and then, there's a thread on it in the customs section.

Edit: ****, scratch that. I just remembered - I don't think he restocks Peewee for whatever reason. :lol

Dunno why but only rebel previewed I have any passing interest in....but movie will decide whether I consider purchasing

i think this will be the mms 400.

Yeah, Enterbay's for Bean. Evilface was probably talking about the Donnie Yen Ip Man figures that Enterbay have made.

Rainman does restocks of his sculpts every now and then, there's a thread on it in the customs section.

Edit: ****, scratch that. I just remembered - I don't think he restocks Peewee for whatever reason. :lol

Oh, well.

At least that photo sums up the level of Star Wars films post OT.

I might bite on this. I want three RO heroes, which will be Jyn and K2SO and either Cassian or Chirrut.

Jeeze he looks so good.

He does look good. I love Donnie Yen... really talented actor and director in his own right but I do have reservations on how his character will be integrated into the SW universe in a believable and proper way.

Wish there was a better look at what that thing on his back is. At first I thought it was an ornamental sword and then it reminded me of Sand Worm "thumper" but I have not seen a good looking shot of it.

And to say it looks like Pee Wee? Seriously? The weed is legal here in CA now but I'll take some of whatever you are smoking over in the UK....

figure looks phenomenal. hope they do all the members of the group.

Back