1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, how hard did you go at that screwto strip it like that?

Also I think some pimple cream will help get rid of Tony’s zit. :lol

I went as hard as I do with your mom. LoL! JK

Like I stated above. It looked to have already been stripped. I just made it worse trying to take off. I'll have to wait and see what they say tomorrow.

hi, dont know if this helps but i use beard trimmer oil to loosen these screws when needed (wd40 goes everywhere ) hope you get a good result.

Hey guys, is it possible to remove the neck on this figure? I'm planning on sticking a Tony headsculpt onto this but I don't want to damage my figure by trying to take it off.

Hey guys, is it possible to remove the neck on this figure? I'm planning on sticking a Tony headsculpt onto this but I don't want to damage my figure by trying to take it off.

d48798bd0d8a6114cd9350f63b4a6311.jpg

I did, it was on there pretty tight though. I like the totally unmasked look, especially with the special edition helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I resort to narrow pliers on the neck peg to apply upward force while wiggling the neck stump with my fingers ,amusing to watch ,havent broken one yet ,the heartbreaker was the most difficult but worth it.

I resort to narrow pliers on the neck peg to apply upward force while wiggling the neck stump with my fingers ,amusing to watch ,havent broken one yet ,the heartbreaker was the most difficult but worth it.

Yikes. Don't use pliers!! You will scratch the paint. Just apply upward force to the back of the neck.

My figure just arrived (a day late after, rather amusingly, taking a diversion via Leipzig Airport with DHL [absolutely true]). Sorry about the crap photo, I've literally just unboxed him and thrown him on a shelf...

dTzUQoZl.jpg

...going to have a proper look at him later. But straight outta the box, this guy is amazeballs. Absolutely stunning in hand. Very happy.

Hi the pliers are on the neck post below the ball that will go in the head so theres no visible paint to scratch simple upward force to help the jiggling out of the main neck.

Hi the pliers are on the neck post below the ball that will go in the head so theres no visible paint to scratch simple upward force to help the jiggling out of the main neck.

Again, don't do this. You risk dislodging, warping, or snapping the ball joint off. There is zero need for pliers, just use your hands.

Again, don't do this. You risk dislodging, warping, or snapping the ball joint off. There is zero need for pliers, just use your hands.

Yeah what Whale said here for anyone-forget pliers I was stupid yet nothing extreme happened like anything snapping on my Mark 46 but there are scratches thankfully on the red part without any extra details but still noticeable. Wish I tried the shoe lace method that someone mentioned here, but it was just extremely aggravating to take off and this was after taking off shoulder pads, etc on that figure ppl with it should know the hassle I'm talking about if we're using fingers.

Anyway enough about that; since here, anyone know if the Mark VI diecast fist beam projectors fit on Mark 46? I personally like the beams and would display it with them-Gundam was in my childhood[emoji18]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my first IM figure this week! Trying to set him up now...

How in the sweet history of HELL am I supposed to install these damned helmet batteries with the face plate SUPER magnate pulling them out as fast as I can lay them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys, I cancelled the TYS gantry because I didnt want to pay USD $80 for shipping, the refund they gave me was a little less than what I paid, I paid $226 CAD and thhey refuned me $212.3 CAD, is it due to the exchange rate or something? I thought refunds were supposed to be exactly how much I paid not converted based on exchange rate at the time of refund, is this normal?

Back