1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use 15APRIL to get 15% off on the AOU Scarlet Witch. Hurry though - it expires tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's ordered! That was awesome! Thank you again:):):) - been looking at Ultron SW for a long time.:blissy

3e585d8a08aba033626b74febbe97927.jpg
a1e1d39dfb9e63f890f43d30734bcab8.jpg
Panther landed today! Awesome figure, so posable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panther landed today! Awesome figure, so posable!

Congrats! Yeah, he's way better than I expected, great presence - except I can't get him in the "crouching" position LOL that I don't remember, at all, from the film:lol - but it's in a lot of artwork. Think his suit is too tight.:monkey3

OMG! I LOVE that sculpt! Now I need to go and get Black Panther! Maybe I can get him at the convention I am going to next weekend.

Last edited:
Nice!! Still waiting for them to release the Jessica body/clothing set.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ordered this from AlterEgo comics & had been very patient hearing how some of you guys just recently got the figure from BBTS. Decided to check on the status today out of curiosity & it says declined. I know my card couldn't have been declined since there's plenty of money on it & they have already run it for a dollar to confirm account number. I've been vigilantly checking my emails for any word on this & never received any notice of problems with my order. Called them but apparently they're still on Spring Break or something. Learned my lesson though & will not order from them again as I had cancelled my waitlist at SS & trusted they'd be able to deliver.

Last edited:
Ordered this from AlterEgo comics & had been very patient hearing how some of you guys just recently got the figure from BBTS. Decided to check on the status today out of curiosity & it says declined. I know my card couldn't have been declined since there's plenty of money on it & they have already run it for a dollar to confirm account number. I've been vigilantly checking my emails for any word on this & never received any notice of problems with my order. Called them but apparently they're still on Spring Break or something. Learned my lesson though & will not order from them again as I had cancelled my waitlist at SS & trusted they'd be able to deliver.
Thats too bad since Ive ordered from them before and have had no problems. Hope they didnt go scalper with it

I would check the credit card that they have on file. AEC has a strange way of switching filed credit cards; you have to "purchase" the new credit card option in their online shop for 1¢ which is later deducted from your next purchase. I've had some POs from them span several cards so I'm no stranger to the process.

They're nice folks over there. Hopefully they can get back to you.

Back