1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is already out for delivery after having an estimate of Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cancel now , normally the pre order will not get offered . But I'll take one more !
Oh, ok thanks. I have a feeling more will be available once they get their shipment in.

Mine is already out for delivery after having an estimate of Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was just delivered

Mine came today. Great figure but wish it would have come with accessories although I don't know what(besides a head sculpt).

Got mine today along with Bucky. I have not had a chance to play around with either of them but here is a shot
IMG_0125.jpg

Hey guys. I got my BP and am excited to add to my collection. I wanted to see if anyone has had any issues with the stitching on the suit. My BPs Left side looks good but the right is off. See pics below:

SW1lV2Tl.jpg

4GfgrH4l.jpg

5amU3Fjl.jpg

Is this normal?

Attachments

• SW1lV2Tm.jpg
    SW1lV2Tm.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 4GfgrH4m.jpg
    4GfgrH4m.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 5amU3Fjm.jpg
    5amU3Fjm.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 261
No, that's not normal. Could be problematic if you pose too much. I would consider looking into returning this while they're still available.

Mine came today. Great figure but wish it would have come with accessories although I don't know what(besides a head sculpt).

A head sculpt of Boseman would have been nice. I also think they should have included more hands.

More claws out but in different position hands since it's pretty much his only weapon.

Maybe some swap out feet with toes bent.

No, that's not normal. Could be problematic if you pose too much. I would consider looking into returning this while they're still available.

Yeah, something's not right there.

Thanks guys. I wanted a second opinion. The seller, a comic store, contacted Sideshow and their rep basically said they see it as a minor issue that does not need replacement. The comic shop doesn't have a replacement so I asked the shop if I can return it and they are letting me return it!

Thanks guys. I wanted a second opinion. The seller, a comic store, contacted Sideshow and their rep basically said they see it as a minor issue that does not need replacement. The comic shop doesn't have a replacement so I asked the shop if I can return it and they are letting me return it!
They don't see a hole in the suit as a major issue? It seems getting QC issues replaced is becoming harder and with the price these things are it should be smoother. Not being able to replace(or refund in some cases) QC issues will make me quit collecting before incremental price increases.

They don't see a hole in the suit as a major issue? It seems getting QC issues replaced is becoming harder and with the price these things are it should be smoother. Not being able to replace(or refund in some cases) QC issues will make me quit collecting before incremental price increases.

Yep. The seller even contacted them back on this to make sure they didn't make a mistake and their rep said it was no mistake and said it didn't seem like an issue (exact words were 'for such a minor issue') and that the customer (me) could either return it or keep it. I was surprised they didn't want to do anything to fix the issue.

Back