1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone figured out what the new status updates mean?

Some of them have the normal expected quarter shipping dates, other ones say "order placed". My orders for deadpool, war machine mk 1, and war machine mk 3 all say "order placed".

I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, but it would be nice to have a more accurate status. (I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it's odd).

I have the same status for my Deadpool.

I am going to assume "Order Placed" means they ordered more from HT and we will probably be getting the later batches for Deadpool.

:gah: I'm dying waiting for bbts to ship my Deadpool! While I have been looking at everyone's pics who got one already, I came across this awesome pic, it's not mine, but it's definitely something I would do and I love it! Much credit to whoever created this and sorry if it's been posted already.....

image.jpeg

I think order placed means just that. All my ninja turtle statues have the same status. It just means that the order was placed and there hasn't been any change since then.

Thanks heaps, spoophmaniac! yes, she's a lotta fun. We're still in touch.
And yes, me too! can not wait to have total fun with the merc again. Hopefully with Cable this time!

She seems like a really cool person.
Hopefully if she is in the sequel she has more screen time.
Maybe Hot Toys or someone else will make a 1/6 figure of her.
She could even be in a Colossus 2 pack. Just like Rocket and Groot.:)

Hey, just found my eBay order finally arrived today. Haven't been following this thread except I know of a wrist issue, so what am I looking for to know if I have it fixed or what am I looking out for if it's not?

Hey, just found my eBay order finally arrived today. Haven't been following this thread except I know of a wrist issue, so what am I looking for to know if I have it fixed or what am I looking out for if it's not?

If the wrist pegs are long enough that the cuff on the glove isn't rubbing against the wrist of the suit, you're ok. But if when the gloves are on, and they overlap the suit, then you're gonna have problems in the long run unless you show special care. You might be able to tell how the suits looking by removing the hands (NOT THE WRIST PEGS) and seeing if there's any deterioration.

What about the rubbing of other parts of the uniform.. thats what im hanging out for... Cap america shield flake like fiasco

Any idea when this chap will arrive to Europe? Dat waiting is hurting me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pics from those who have received it this week!?!? Maybe I will be the first as mine is on the UPS truck as I type.....

Mine's sitting at home, delivered. I won't have time to futz it and get him really out of the box until Friday evening, but I will let you guys know about the wrist situation around 1am CT when I get home.

Mine's sitting at home, delivered. I won't have time to futz it and get him really out of the box until Friday evening, but I will let you guys know about the wrist situation around 1am CT when I get home.

Looking forward for your pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo....just got mine delivered, and I am not totally sold on this "fix". Yes the pegs are longer, and the gloves just barely touch the sleeve. However, the sleeve still shows some wear, and this still worries me.

e5f5a8c21eba178b6e1b2ce37e677d1d.jpg
f5e611e040f0d017c025e3fedc97baf6.jpg
9fff45b0ada7f7eb72cb825ceea57e95.jpg
adc3082628db03fb925da8c84bf5cab7.jpg
621be49e0d03175bc437896073232a2a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I realize pictures suck, but all I got with me now is my phone. Maybe I am just being paranoid, but the wear already present still makes me think that without great care the suit will eventually wear through.

Back