1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't know there was a change to the box art. i'll post a pic

Appreciate that man. Another box appeared recently and we were unsure if it was new due to the wrist fix. Does your figure have the longer wrist pegs or a slight gap between the glove and sleeve?

Then why are they gonna ship a batch that most people are gonna return?
Where did they say that?

Reading the email, it said some early customers got the early unfixed batch (before the issue was widespread) so HT/SS is fixing it by doing the fixed ones in batches to ship out.

Comprende?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Where did they say that?

Reading the email, it said some early customers got the early unfixed batch (before the issue was widespread) so HT/SS is fixing it by doing the fixed ones in batches to ship out.

Comprende?

But I'm getting the first batch so why would they send it if they know the next batch will fix the problem.

But I'm getting the first batch so why would they send it if they know the next batch will fix the problem.

They're shipping the fixed ones in batches.. Meaning, this is the first fixed batch to start shipping out.

I believe the problem was discovered before sideshow ever started shipping anything to customers, that's why it had been delayed until now. I would think that it's coming over in batches now because maybe it's quicker that way to start fulfilling some orders. I'm not sure.

:exactly:
Sideshow are not shipping any of the old batch. It was delayed due to the wrist issue. They are getting the new ones in batches. If you are getting it from sideshow, just sit back and unbunch your panties and wait, it will all be fine :)

I'm just here for the ride. My deadpool comes November December I can wait. I've waited long enough already. Lol gives me time to sort out other projects. Wake me up when it's here

I'm getting mine on Friday. Don't know if it's the first batch with wrist issues or not but I guess I will find out!

I am getting mine tomorrow and I can't believe SS would send out any of the old batch, but considering I got the incorrect replacement part last night for a PF that had HORRIBLE damage nothing SS does now surprises me. Anyone know any CLEAR signs that the one I receive is the 'fixed' version?

A new box is out there.....[emoji848]
c4d8dd873c2bef80a8684d7fe9d61431.png

Ooooh a proto box with Reynolds sig. Very smart Howard, very smart.

Cha-ching

Edit:
Just saw above post.

Whaaaat

That would be a first in HT history.

Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

Fox property + not Wolverine = slim to none odds. I think good chance HT will make a proto but doubt it'll ever get sold. Deadpool's international appeal is also questionable at best. The movie will have the destroy the WW box office for HT to really consider this.

Lol, I love this post.

Appreciate that man. Another box appeared recently and we were unsure if it was new due to the wrist fix. Does your figure have the longer wrist pegs or a slight gap between the glove and sleeve?

I haven't checked yet :( was caught up watching baseball yesterday.

Now that I've seen a pic of the new box, it will be the first thing i do later today.

Come on guys, why would they ship out the flawed figures again? Just common sense...

Back