1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. That doesn't look good.

Pose him all the way to hell, and see if anything develops. I'm not one that's going to suggest fixes, as I never do them on a $200+ purchase of any kind. I'd say, play with it, pose him, change hands 10 times a day, etc. If you see problems, return it on the spot. It does look bad.

Waiting to see more reports on more collectors getting theirs. Luckily, mine is from BBTS so, it will be a while.

I am the same way when it comes to fixing these things. I would have really liked to have seen some sort of protection added to the material. My cuffs still slightly reach the material, and it seems that any regular rotation of the hands will wear the material completely through. It's a bit funny that I rarely pose my figures multiple times, but this is the one figure I was planning to repose and move throughout my displays at regular intervals. Looking forward to seeing what others get with their figures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just remember you have 30 days if you get it from SSC. I'd get on that extreme posing quick and see if anything goes wrong.

e5f5a8c21eba178b6e1b2ce37e677d1d.jpg
f5e611e040f0d017c025e3fedc97baf6.jpg
9fff45b0ada7f7eb72cb825ceea57e95.jpg
adc3082628db03fb925da8c84bf5cab7.jpg
621be49e0d03175bc437896073232a2a.jpg

I realize pictures suck, but all I got with me now is my phone. Maybe I am just being paranoid, but the wear already present still makes me think that without great care the suit will eventually wear through.

I would just return it now. Was the art box any different? I can't remember the last time I got something from Hot Toys or SS that didn't require 'a fix', a replacement part or a return.

I bet they took a bunch of figures that were sitting in the warehouse with the original pegs and hands installed, tore them out (causing more damage) and then stuck in the new pegs...damage already done before new pegs initiated.

Box art was nothing new.

Bubble. Air out. Typical 1/2 a$$ fix. I hope EVERYONE that has any fraying on theirs simply returns it. Cost em with shipping. I don't know how they stay in business with all the shipping they pay for for replacement parts and returns.

I would say that is very likely. If others get figures that have a real fix I will definitely be sending this back for replacement. If they are similar to mine, I will have some thinking to do.

I would say that is very likely. If others get figures that have a real fix I will definitely be sending this back for replacement. If they are similar to mine, I will have some thinking to do.

You will get my impressions this evening. Some of you may want to put 'eye muffs' on if mine is scuffed.....

If returned do you get your NRD back?

If mine is scuffed it will be sent back for a full refund. Won't be getting another one. Will use money towards a Premium Format.

Some folks on FB are reporting that they got shipping notices from SS. Any of you guys got one yet?

I'm aware about the future of the suit made of imitation leather. I had a really bad experience with Hot Toys Hellboy figure living same thing with that figure is the last thing I'd go with.

So this awareness makes me very anxious to buy this figure.

Okay, so got back home and was going to take more pictures. Initially, I took figure out of box, removed hands and took pics, and that was all. I put him back up, and left to go pick up my son. Decided to take more pictures to show how RIGHT hand is frayed while LEFT hand seems a bit better. I wanted to show how the hands were fitting close to the wrist. Then I decided to bend the RIGHT arm at the elbow. The pictures will say the rest.

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

LEFT arm bends without any problems to the wrist material. It seems to have more material that allows it to not pull from the wrist while also being actually secured to the wrist.

DSC_0107.jpg

Back