1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered :). Really excited. Just have Hulk and whichever figures for this line HT plans to release. I keep telling myself to get Fury but I really hope he's part of a new release

PO this & I got charged on my account too. I called sideshow & said that this is an error & they gonna try to resolved.

Sideshow CS ‏@sideshowCS 49s50 seconds ago

@collectsideshow @aalcantara13 hi Guys! So sorry for that issue - this was a technical issue and our web-team is fixing the issue - Billy

So they're aware. :)

I think I will wait on Black Panther to get the costume from his own film. He's my favorite Marvel character, so I want to get the best version possible.

Yeah, if you're only looking to get one then waiting may be good! Who knows, they may just surprise you and knock it out of the park. They nailed Falcon the first time out, and while I've yet to get him (need the core team first) he's a very tempting purchase with how well they got him the first time out!

Ordered. Now bring on Thor so I can decide if he's worth it or if I should just go with AoU. And I still need to make my mind up on which hulk to get (deluxe or reg). You know, those first world problems.

So SSC is charging cards on accident when you go to pre order this figure? Guess I will be waiting to order until this is resolved.......

Yeah, if you're only looking to get one then waiting may be good! Who knows, they may just surprise you and knock it out of the park. They nailed Falcon the first time out, and while I've yet to get him (need the core team first) he's a very tempting purchase with how well they got him the first time out!

I picked up Falcon, and he looks great with my team so far(TDW Thor, Avengers Hulk, The Wolverine Wolverine, Strike Suit Cap). I am getting Hawkeye, BW, Cap, and Iron Man from this set. Vision is a maybe depending on how I like him in the film. This Hawkeye was a great price, and I like the look of the coat. Now bring on Black Panther so I can finish off my Avengers setup.

Ordered. Now bring on Thor so I can decide if he's worth it or if I should just go with AoU. And I still need to make my mind up on which hulk to get (deluxe or reg). You know, those first world problems.

They really nailed Dark World Thor...out of the park nailed him. I'm guessing his outfit will change slightly, but not too much, and he may get a repainted headsculpt. He's also likely sleeveless from what was shown, which was only done for the EX Dark World Thor, so there's that!

Either way, you really can't go wrong with Dark World Thor if AoU doesn't work out! They got him right early on! :) Here's some shots from a show earlier of Thor, and all these seem to be what are showing up come pre-order time!

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Thor-Figure-e1419012764290.jpg

Hot-Toys-Thor-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Figure-Close-Up-e1419012762635.jpg

And this is their Dark World Light Armor EX for the closest comparison!

HTThor04.jpg

I just POed it before I even came into this thread, didn't know they had a glitch in charging people already.

Maybe SSC knew that this was going to be have a huge amount of preorders on day 1 since a lot of people missed out on the first Hawkeye, they just want our money now.

I picked up Falcon, and he looks great with my team so far(TDW Thor, Avengers Hulk, The Wolverine Wolverine, Strike Suit Cap). I am getting Hawkeye, BW, Cap, and Iron Man from this set. Vision is a maybe depending on how I like him in the film. This Hawkeye was a great price, and I like the look of the coat. Now bring on Black Panther so I can finish off my Avengers setup.

Awesome! I'm still holding out on Wolverine. I LOVE Samurai figures, so it hurt me that it didn't come out as well as I'd like. They NAILED him in DoFP for the sculpt, but I'm not a big fan of the outfit. Age of Apocalypse or Wolverine 3 will be definite purchases there! Cap I'm waiting for Civil War, as I'm trying to just get one of each figure...this one is really tempting though! I'm with you on Vision, as I don't really know him from the comics. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they handle Scarlet Witch! I don't know the character too much (not that it matters, as they're changing her a lot for the film universe) but I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Olsen.

Hawkeye will almost definitely be picked up this time around, and then it'll be a wait and see on Scarlet Witch! Black Widow I think I'm holding out for, as the hair turned me away from this version. So picky, I know :lol Hulk is tempting too! But he's quite pricey, and I have to balance...especially with a POSSIBLE Ripley Power Loader coming out...some time in the next decade :lol

Awesome! I'm still holding out on Wolverine. I LOVE Samurai figures, so it hurt me that it didn't come out as well as I'd like. They NAILED him in DoFP for the sculpt, but I'm not a big fan of the outfit. Age of Apocalypse or Wolverine 3 will be definite purchases there! Cap I'm waiting for Civil War, as I'm trying to just get one of each figure...this one is really tempting though! I'm with you on Vision, as I don't really know him from the comics. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they handle Scarlet Witch! I don't know the character too much (not that it matters, as they're changing her a lot for the film universe) but I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Olsen.

Hawkeye will almost definitely be picked up this time around, and then it'll be a wait and see on Scarlet Witch! Black Widow I think I'm holding out for, as the hair turned me away from this version. So picky, I know :lol Hulk is tempting too! But he's quite pricey, and I have to balance...especially with a POSSIBLE Ripley Power Loader coming out...some time in the next decade :lol

Scarlet Witch is ok in comics. Her biggest moments have all been her going crazy and messing up the universe(Avengers Disassembled & House of M). The character has never really done much for me, and she's not even close to wearing a costume in this, so she is a pass. Vision looks cool in all the promo stuff we have seen. So if the movie does something cool with him, he will be added to my team. I am limiting myself to 1 of the characters except Cap and possible Black Panther.

I completely understand needing to pick and choose. Hot Toys announced they have the Metal Gear Solid V license, and I am wanting a Venom/Punished Snake. And like I said with the DC Universe about to pick up steam too, this could get bad real fast.

Scarlet Witch is ok in comics. Her biggest moments have all been her going crazy and messing up the universe(Avengers Disassembled & House of M). The character has never really done much for me, and she's not even close to wearing a costume in this, so she is a pass. Vision looks cool in all the promo stuff we have seen. So if the movie does something cool with him, he will be added to my team. I am limiting myself to 1 of the characters except Cap and possible Black Panther.

I completely understand needing to pick and choose. Hot Toys announced they have the Metal Gear Solid V license, and I am wanting a Venom/Punished Snake. And like I said with the DC Universe about to pick up steam too, this could get bad real fast.

Haha that's interesting cause I love those stories and how she was involved in them. Especially The Children's Crusade too. I love her history with her now fake dad. I know it probably doesn't mean **** to anyone now, but it's still a part of her comic book history. I do really like her as a character though. She was pretty damn badass in AXIS and CC.

Anyways, I'm debating whether or not to put in my first order at Sideshow or keep ordering from Animarket. I mainly want to order from Sideshow for the rewards points but i'd pay an extra 20-30 dollars at Sideshow than if I were to buy this at Animarket. How exactly does flex pay work? Like, with Animarket, you pay a pretty damn good price and get the figure early...decisions, decisions....

Back