1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair price...ordered.

EDIT

Hmmm, looks like i have the charge pending already. I wonder if they are doing payment up front now.

Weird. I don't see any charges on my account. Maybe contact support? Or give it a day and wait and see?

EDIT:

I checked the wrong card, but looks like I have a charge as well.

I just talked to Elisse and my order hasn't hit their system yet so they couldn't look into it until later. This is weird. I'm going to check back in an hour...

I just checked their FAQ and it still says

Customers can pre-order an item using a credit card or for select pre-order items, Paypal is also an option. Sideshow Collectibles’ Pre-order Policy is that the customer’s credit card is NOT billed for the item until it arrives into our warehouse. At this time we can not accept money orders or personal checks to reserve pre-order items.

Not a bad price--wish there was another outfit and HS to go with it but then it definitely would have been a bigger price jump than $30 from the first one. Really surprised SS didn't put a NRD on him though. Not in a rush for him since I have the Avengers version. Plus, I want to see how the other AoU figures turn out and how much they'll cost.

Well, I'll be pre-ordering this one as soon as I find out the local price. The natural light shots sold me on it, and I'm actually a fan of the jacket. I also believe that there'll be SOMETHING underneath the jacket, but even still, I think it's a very cool look.

Dec. 2015 - Feb 2016 for shipping though! There are certain characters I'm holding off on until Civil War; however, some of these ship times make me wonder if certain characters will be redone for that one when there are other new characters appearing (Black Panther, likely a Spider-Man, but who knows there...) I mean, you've got Captain America: Civil War coming out in May 2016...so five months after Black Widow ships, do we think they'll make another version for that movie? It's entirely possible, but I'm not sure.

It's all speculation anyway, but that just popped in my head earlier today with how soon Civil War is coming out. I don't think we'll see another Hawkeye figure until Infinity War...Black Widow I think we're more likely to see for Civil War, as she's a key member of the Cap series. And, of course, a new Cap and Iron Man, no doubt. I guess worst case I'll have to wait for Infinity War for a Black Widow, but this is a great Hawkeye overall.

FYI, LiveSupport said they have the web team looking into the charging issues and I've been refunded.

Not sure if that means looking into it for EVERYONE or what.

Well I have no idea what SSC NRD policy is now considering neither BW or Hawkeye have been given one, however Obi-Wan was and is the same price.

Figure looks beautiful in Budget Stark's video. Definitely want to pick this one up.

I don't think we will see a vest version from this film. Most likely that will come from Civil War.

I think the Toy Fair exclusive from AoU is going to be an Iron Man suit because they sell so well. Either War Machine or Iron Legion. Or it will be an Ultron sentry in either blue or red LED's, which ever one they don't make as a regular figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I'll be pre-ordering this one as soon as I find out the local price. The natural light shots sold me on it, and I'm actually a fan of the jacket. I also believe that there'll be SOMETHING underneath the jacket, but even still, I think it's a very cool look.

Dec. 2015 - Feb 2016 for shipping though! There are certain characters I'm holding off on until Civil War; however, some of these ship times make me wonder if certain characters will be redone for that one when there are other new characters appearing (Black Panther, likely a Spider-Man, but who knows there...) I mean, you've got Captain America: Civil War coming out in May 2016...so five months after Black Widow ships, do we think they'll make another version for that movie? It's entirely possible, but I'm not sure.

It's all speculation anyway, but that just popped in my head earlier today with how soon Civil War is coming out. I don't think we'll see another Hawkeye figure until Infinity War...Black Widow I think we're more likely to see for Civil War, as she's a key member of the Cap series. And, of course, a new Cap and Iron Man, no doubt. I guess worst case I'll have to wait for Infinity War for a Black Widow, but this is a great Hawkeye overall.

I think I will wait on Black Panther to get the costume from his own film. He's my favorite Marvel character, so I want to get the best version possible.

just PO'd he looks pretty cool and the outfit and tailoring is beautiful, seems like if there is one thing Hot Toys been on point with is these long coats, Starlords jacket and Mandarins robe are a beauty.

FYI, LiveSupport said they have the web team looking into the charging issues and I've been refunded.

Not sure if that means looking into it for EVERYONE or what.

Well they owe me a refund too. And their live chat is now down. I can't call right now either. This is annoying.

Well they owe me a refund too. And their live chat is now down. I can't call right now either. This is annoying.

It sounds like a web issue of some sort. I'm sure they'll refund everyone. I hope they won't make everyone reach out to them. I still say I had to wait a bit until someone came onto LiveSupport but it was working.

Back