1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might just have to live with it. I'd check if they have any social media and post on it.

In the future I'd only PO from well established sellers and authorized dealers (if they are an authorized dealer then I may be able to help).

I'd generally be leery of a dealer that requires you pay for an item in full up front when you PO it. In the meantime, they have your full payment while you have no figure. SSC doesn't deduct the full amount, or your last payment (if you're on flex pay) until they get the shipment of the figure in and ship one to you.

Anyone know of a good dress for either Avengers Widow?

I would lie a civi dressed version for the living room floor of our dio

I finally got her on monday (from another seller..still waiting for my refund from the first shop....)

And wow, she's stunning.
I tried to wash her hair and restyle it. I don't know why they used this wet look on her..she has such fluffy hair in the movie...
My restyling worked better on the Avenger's widow, but with the AoU widow it looks...okay. Not perfect, but better than out of the box :)

The girl is home...finally... by Sév, auf Flickr

I finally got her on monday (from another seller..still waiting for my refund from the first shop....)

And wow, she's stunning.
I tried to wash her hair and restyle it. I don't know why they used this wet look on her..she has such fluffy hair in the movie...
My restyling worked better on the Avenger's widow, but with the AoU widow it looks...okay. Not perfect, but better than out of the box :)

I also washed and curled my Black Widow's hair. I think mine came out good. Here she is with Hawkeye.
IMG_0840.jpg

And wow, she's stunning.

Nice pics and display! Great job with the hair, it looks much better there. :clap

And wow, she's stunning.

I also washed and curled my Black Widow's hair. I think mine came out good. Here she is with Hawkeye.

Those look so much better now - great work! :clap :clap

Haven't felt the need to 'upgrade' BW since the Avengers one since it doesn't look like the Scarjo sculpt has gotten much more accurate IMO. Man, I had to go a few pages back just to see some normal not zipped down pictures. :lol

I recently picked this figure up and received it in yesterday. Overall I'm very impressed and I think this figure is awesome! My first Widow and just love the details on the outfit and accessories rule. Sculpt is actually very good in person. Much better then photos. I got her for about $79 bucks and was highly worth it. I took a pic below with cap. I know I'm late to the party with her but for the price I paid it was worth the wait. I didn't think I would get her in the beginning either.

Ryan

2rdz0pu.jpg

I recently picked this figure up and received it in yesterday. Overall I'm very impressed and I think this figure is awesome! My first Widow and just love the details on the outfit and accessories rule. Sculpt is actually very good in person. Much better then photos. I got her for about $79 bucks and was highly worth it. I took a pic below with cap. I know I'm late to the party with her but for the price I paid it was worth the wait. I didn't think I would get her in the beginning either.

Ryan

2rdz0pu.jpg

Wow, awesome photo! Congrats on the get.

And $79? That's a steal. Being that you stated you got her from SSC, did you use a gift card or apply reward points or something?

Wow, awesome photo! Congrats on the get.

And $79? That's a steal. Being that you stated you got her from SSC, did you use a gift card or apply reward points or something?
Thanks! Yeah I got a gift card from my girlfriend and used the holiday coupon. Knocked her down to that price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back