1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you thank you thank you :inlove

You're welcome! :1-1:

tumblr_inline_nmtr5hNHPt1st1b4g_500.gif

:lol :monkey3

Agreed. The blue on the AoU just doesn't suit her or the character. It was the only thing stopping me getting that version over the TWS version and having all 5 figures (aside from Bruce) from the same movie.

Agreed. The blue on the AoU just doesn't suit her or the character. It was the only thing stopping me getting that version over the TWS version and having all 5 figures (aside from Bruce) from the same movie.

Agreed. If one is a spy, I thought the whole purpose is to be as inconspicuous as possible? Not have illuminating blue stripes on your suit that can be seen from a mile away in the dark. However, that's not HT fault. I still think the figure is pretty awesome.

I suppose the theme with the AoU suits was "look cooler". Like Stark said. :lol

So sexy [emoji7]

Though HT are gonna have a nightmare trying to recreate that hair style lol.

I wish they would have sculpted her hair on the newer ones....not a huge fan of the "real hair" look, but its not bad. I like that they sculpted Maria Hill's hair.

I wish they would have sculpted her hair on the newer ones....not a huge fan of the "real hair" look, but its not bad. I like that they sculpted Maria Hill's hair.

I never understood HT's obsession with giving female figures rooted hair. The reason I don't own a single BW figure is because of this. I think it would look mismatched next to the male figures with sculpted hair.

I never understood HT's obsession with giving female figures rooted hair. The reason I don't own a single BW figure is because of this. I think it would look mismatched next to the male figures with sculpted hair.

It really doesn't look mismatched. To me, the Winter Soldier BW has the best hair.
This is an older pic, but the rooted hair looks fine.

Attachments

• _20150501_105516.JPG
    _20150501_105516.JPG
    531 KB · Views: 281
Back