1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. If one is a spy, I thought the whole purpose is to be as inconspicuous as possible? Not have illuminating blue stripes on your suit that can be seen from a mile away in the dark. However, that's not HT fault. I still think the figure is pretty awesome.

I suppose the theme with the AoU suits was "look cooler". Like Stark said. :lol

It's like I said before. It's not a spy suit. It's her S.H.I.E.L.D uniform. Throughout all her movie appearances, she's out of the uniform more than she is in it. Technically, everything else she wears could be considered her spy clothes. Spies don't wear uniforms. So it's not a spy suit. It's a uniform or battle suit.
Ryan

The new hair looks very soft and smooth...so please no gel and stuff in her hair, dear HT ;)

scarlett_Johansson_98037.jpg

Agreed :hi5:
I wonder if they can get the style right too. I don't know if sculpted hair would be better but I wouldn't object

Sculpted hair would mean you can't move the head. HT will def not do sculpted.

This is my favorite style yet. I think I might prefer the WS costume better though.

Rooted hair wasn't an issue with either the A1 or TWS Widows nor was it an issue with the AoU figure so long as you got lucky/knew how to style dollie hair. :lol I too am hoping for the best ScarJo likeness - or even a ScarJo likeness :lol - yet.

Really like this figure but i had to tighten up the hips because they were so loose the uniform kept the legs from holding a pose. Had to do the same thing to Maria Hill. Now they are great and ready to be animated.

AFM

Really like this figure but i had to tighten up the hips because they were so loose the uniform kept the legs from holding a pose. Had to do the same thing to Maria Hill. Now they are great and ready to be animated.

AFM

I hate to ask but as a big fan and fellow modder I'd love to see what you did to tighten the hips of Black Widow and Maria Hill.

I hate to ask but as a big fan and fellow modder I'd love to see what you did to tighten the hips of Black Widow and Maria Hill.

My pleasure buddy.
1. remove uniform
2. remove leg from hip peg.
3. cut 1/2 piece of black electrical tape and place over peg. ( I put a little glue under the tape to keep it in place and let it dry)
4. Snap leg back on and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps.

AFM

I think the sculpt has been fine, it's the body that is the problem. Needs to be shorter, curvier and also a shorter neck. The previous figures give her a giraffe neck lol.

My pleasure buddy.
1. remove uniform
2. remove leg from hip peg.
3. cut 1/2 piece of black electrical tape and place over peg. ( I put a little glue under the tape to keep it in place and let it dry)
4. Snap leg back on and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps.

AFM

You know, I knew the shoulders were ball joints and relatively easy to remove but had no idea that hip joints were that easy, too. I'll have to try it myself. Thank you.

Slowly this lovely figure is turning into a very negative experience for me.
I pre-ordered and paid her in March...and the shop wasn't able to deliver her till now.
Last date they gave me was november. Since then they completely ignore me....

Back