1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep $79 bucks brand new from Sideshow. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Now if I could get her for that, I'd get her just to make my entire Avenger display (except Banner) AoU. Then I'd probably put TWS with New Avenger SW if she definitely makes release..

It's possible I'll get a good special on her further down the track. But I'm not holding my breath. Most MCU figures from the last couple of movies seem to sell out sooner or later now, whereas it seemed possible to get TWS and TDW figures for ages, and if you were patient could save a lot of money. I got my Banner, Widow and first Thor figure for all well below rrp.

Hi all,
Just received my first marvel figure aou black widow,also ordered falcon.
Only collected starwars before, but im changing that all now.
I want a cap and ironman but have no idea which ones are best.

Hi all,

I'm actually the opposite. I'm kind of slowing down on Marvel figure acquisitions and building up a Star Wars and miscellaneous collection.

FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg

I love my Black Widow figure. Her hair is curled to perfection(almost).

IDK why some people hate the sculpt. Mine definitely looks like Scarlett.

Hi all,

iMHO:

Age of Ultron Cap is the best. 2nd best would be the Tolden Age Cap.

Iron Man Mark 45 is the best. Mark 3 or Mark 43 tie for 2nd best. Get the Mark 3 in die cast.

Yeah, the stock hair on this figure is generally not that good. If you futz with it though, it makes it "better", but still not great. There's been some instances where individuals have lucked out and the hair out of the box was actually pretty good, but those seemed to be rare occurrences.

Out of the Widows thus far (not including CW), I think TWS Widow is the best.

I just saw photos of two different AoU Widows from two different collectors on facebook and the hair was so long. It was touching the shoulders.
Why such a lenght difference?

I just saw photos of two different AoU Widows from two different collectors on facebook and the hair was so long. It was touching the shoulders.
Why such a lenght difference?

The hair out of the box is kinda curly. After combing it down the hair seems to be a ltitle more longer. I'm at work right now so I cant post a pic. I will later of you want to see mine

I worked up the nerve to fix mine...

I think it turned out quite well. I own three BW's (A1, WS, & Aou). This may now be my favorite. (I still say WS's nose its too big)

So here is my AOU's new hair style. Let me know what you think.

2016-02-02 089.JPG

2016-02-02 093.JPG

2016-02-02 095.JPG

After some time... I think I like this fig as much as the WS now. For some reason, the body seems less skinny.

widowa.jpg

Back