1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like seeing custom paint jobs...
733804_169639629892843_2088534262_n.jpg

The inaccuracy with this figure really is the body. It's too slim, chest is too small, butt is too small lol. Neck is too long. It would be good to see HT alter bodies a bit to be closer to the actors.

Hair is really a matter of personal preference with this figure. I fussed with the ends of the hair slightly to take away that frayed look, but left the rest wavy like it is right out of the box. Black Widow's hair changes depending on the movie scene - the only thing consistent is the "triangular" shape and rest is left up to interpretation. Even the figure's hair in the promotional pictures looks different from what is in the movie.

I like the figure, though, and aside from having to become a hairstylist :) it might just be the best likeness of the character we have gotten so far.

Hair is really a matter of personal preference with this figure. I fussed with the ends of the hair slightly to take away that frayed look, but left the rest wavy like it is right out of the box. Black Widow's hair changes depending on the movie scene - the only thing consistent is the "triangular" shape and rest is left up to interpretation. Even the figure's hair in the promotional pictures looks different from what is in the movie.

I like the figure, though, and aside from having to become a hairstylist :) it might just be the best likeness of the character we have gotten so far.

Agree with this. :goodpost:

Back