1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this figure a lot, but I don't like how they did the forearm/elbow joints. Looks Toys R Us-ish! That's a new word by the way lol!

I like this figure a lot, but I don't like how they did the forearm/elbow joints. Looks Toys R Us-ish! That's a new word by the way lol!

I totally agree, some parts look very low end, the details are incredible though, and the sculpt is spot on, I'm sure it will look good :D

my only issue with this is I would have liked the option to get him without the Throne, other than that I'm just stoked we're getting a Thanos figure this early, I''ll be getting all versions for different poses all around my display room eventually.

my only issue with this is I would have liked the option to get him without the Throne, other than that I'm just stoked we're getting a Thanos figure this early, I''ll be getting all versions for different poses all around my display room eventually.

That would have been so much better, and I'm sure there will be some parted out sets

I'm saving all my reward points from my recent orders for Thanos. Still probably won't amount to much, maybe $50 or 60 but it'll make a dent. Plus maybe free rewards during Spook.

TIC.jpg

I think the Thanos figure itself is quite something, but I have to stand by my guns in that I really dislike the throne and don't want to pay extra for such a large accessory that I will never use.

Back