1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Awesome looking figure but agreed with others about questioning whether to get him now since he won't have the Infinity Gauntlet. Also I can imagine how pricey he'll be with that big ass throne.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Who the hell would buy a purple Josh Brolin sitting on his space toilet!?...

Ok I would. Figure looks incredible. But i think I'll wait for the infinity war version. I need my Thanos to have an infinity gauntlet.
Space toilet? :thud:

I get it's a seat, but it's so cool!! Plus, didn't we hear that the exclusive would be the Infinity Gauntlet? I know it was just rumour but do we know that isn't true? Would love a gauntlet exclusive.

Awesome looking figure but agreed with others about questioning whether to get him now since he won't have the Infinity Gauntlet. Also I can imagine how pricey he'll be with that big ass throne.
But it really suits the character. Probably prototype endorphins talking (with some wine... :p) but I could see this iteration being coveted once it sells out. Hard for me to imagine a cooler out-of-the-box display. I'll be pre-ordering day one.

Last edited:

Space toilet? :thud:

I get it's a seat, but it's so cool!! Plus, didn't we hear that the exclusive would be the Infinity Gauntlet? I know it was just rumour but do we know that isn't true? Would love a gauntlet exclusive.
No gauntlet on this one. Most we'll get from this release will be a grinning sculpt and another pair of hands.

whoaa really gooodd....!! another purchase =D

The movie Thanos face looked very tame compared to the sinister looking comic version.

Looking at the movie figure, somebody who's not familiar with the character could easily mistaken him for a superhero :lol

Yes, yes, yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must have him. Wow. I really did not think they'd make one for GotG.

Guys!!!! wait for the gauntlet version!!

I KNEW they would make a Thanos now rather than wait til the Infinity Wars line. Man I can't wait for this.

No gauntlet on this one. Most we'll get from this release will be a grinning sculpt and another pair of hands.
Many thanks, Hologram.

Really enjoying this reveal. Will wait for more photos and let things sink in before talking more about it, but wow, what an exciting release. It's not a perfect comic adaptation of Thanos, by any means, but it's pretty incredible, all the same.

This version might have the throne. The next will have the Infinity Gauntlet.

I'll wait for the latter.

This version might have the throne. The next will have the Infinity Gauntlet.

I'll wait for the latter.

It will be quite awhile till the infinity wars Thanos comes out. You can enjoy this one for some time. :)

Does anybody know why any Hot Toys Products on BigBadToyStore go almost immediately to pre-sold pretty much the same day theyre solicited?

Thanos is my second-favorite Marvel character (....Warlock. Adam Warlock), but I was disappointed with the film version. It bears enough resemblance to Jim Starlin's/Ron Lim's Thanos, but I don't know if I can pay Hot Toys prices for it.

If only....

thanos-ron-lim.png

Yes, nothing can beat comics version Thanos... but, if this is our only iteration, hot damn, what a figure and display. I know I'd get a kick out of walking past that every morning.

There is something quite commanding about this figure. I thought I'd be most excited by seeing Hulkbuster, but Thanos is almost as impressive.

He looks amazing... going to be hard to pass on this one.

Not surprised they made him over Ronan. I would even bet we see Nebula before Ronan too.

Back