1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

I think the Mark 43 is only figure from the line that is actually coming out this year. Granted we haven't gotten any other preorders yet, but I bet it will be next year before any of the others ship.

maybe....... maybe not :wink1:

Is this out yet?

Is this out yet?

haha :joy
I suspect it won't take long to go up for PO. Even then it probably won't be released until the end of the year, or maybe even 2016 because of Avengers

I was really hoping for an end of the year release. Hopefully it can still happen if it goes up soon

Is this out yet?

They have not even given it an official announcement yet. No product Id. No official photos. Not up for preorder. So, no, not out yet.

They have not even given it an official announcement yet. No product Id. No official photos. Not up for preorder. So, no, not out yet.

I think he was just expressing his impatience :wink1:

Maybe more people would like you if you didn't come off so damn snarky in almost every post you make.

Maybe more people would like you if you didn't come off so damn snarky in almost every post you make.
tumblr_n1wgybTjlF1syyom1o1_500.gif

Probably true.

of course it's a bit of an exaggeration that it's every post. But point taken. I'm sure you are well liked because your a ray of sunshine..never a bad word to say. Ya know, except about me.

Probably true.

of course it's a bit of an exaggeration that it's every post. But point taken. I'm sure you are well liked because your a ray of sunshine..never a bad word to say. Ya know, except about me.

I used the world "almost", so I never said it was every post... Either way, I don't come off as an entitled instigator half the time like you do. It's almost like you enjoy being snarky... I try to be informative and friendly, except to people like you... even when I do agree with you, reading what you post is usually quite infuriating. Also: *you're.

I used the world "almost", so I never said it was every post... Either way, I don't come off as an entitled instigator half the time like you do. It's almost like you enjoy being snarky... I try to be informative and friendly, except to people like you... even when I do agree with you, reading what you post is usually quite infuriating. Also: *you're.

Yep, you are not an instigator at all. Never do anything other then be nice and educational. It's not like you are a tool for trying to act smart by correcting my spelling and grammar. That's totally nice, and informative. I bet if I look through your posts it is all perfect, no grammar or spelling errors. Yep, I'm the only one being snarky. And your petty spell check is not infuriating, in fact it's nice and kind and sugar and spice and all things nice. Come on. Give me a break.

Yep, you are not an instigator at all. Never do anything other then be nice and educational. It's not like you are a tool for trying to act smart by correcting my spelling and grammar. That's totally nice, and informative. I bet if I look through your posts it is all perfect, no grammar or spelling errors. Yep, I'm the only one being snarky. And your petty spell check is not infuriating, in fact it's nice and kind and sugar and spice and all things nice. Come on. Give me a break.

I only talk that way to you, so in my mind it's perfectly justified. I read your unwarranted attitude riddled posts all the time, and there is never called for... Is it so hard to be civil instead of being a jerk all the time?

I only talk that way to you, so in my mind it's perfectly justified. I read your unwarranted attitude riddled posts all the time, and there is never called for... Is it so hard to be civil instead of being a jerk all the time?

How about you go and read all my posts. How about go and read the ebay scams thread and come back and tell me how I'm never civil, even after I offered to, and in fact did, take my own personal time and money(international phone calls are not free for me) to help a few members with an issue of being scammed. That's just in the last few days. Or the hundreds of other posts where I say things like "great photo" (only thing in the post so not sure how that's snarky), or great custom, or things like that. Go look at all those and then tell me how I'm never civil. Also, if you only talk to me like this, and I didn't say anything to you, maybe you should consider you are the person that's not civil. When I did not address you, in anyway, and you found it necessary to say something snarky to me. The person I responded to may have had cause to be offended, but I'm not sure how you do.

And since you read my unwarranted attitude posts that on your mind justify being a jerk how about you point a few out. In fact, I'd love to have this conversation in person so there are no misunderstandings. Please, if you are that offended and fell justified speaking to me in ways you claim to never speak to someone else I would like to clear the air and see how that works in person. PM me and we can talk about it.

haha :joy
I suspect it won't take long to go up for PO. Even then it probably won't be released until the end of the year, or maybe even 2016 because of Avengers

I wonder if there will be like a second "wave" of Guardians figures released and they'll put Drax and Thanos out with one or two more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Tangled gif? One millllliiiooonnn YankeesFanboy Internet Dollars for you, good sir!* ;)

* Those who are interested in YankeesFanboy Internet Dollars should send payment to YankeesFanboy's PayPal account. The current exchange rate is $100 USD for $1 YFID.

Captain-America-Salute-Reaction-Gif.gif

I wonder if there will be like a second "wave" of Guardians figures released and they'll put Drax and Thanos out with one or two more?

I sure hope so... I would buy Ronan and Yondu immediately, though I would much rather them finish and release Drax first.

Back