1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Both versions of Thanos will probably be different from each other in more ways than just the Infinity Gauntlet. I don't wanna wait four years to have Thanos in my collection, so I'm definitely getting this one.

I keep thinking of a villains shelf with Loki and Ultron with Thanos looming behind them. Might even put the Joker and Zod with them too.

The Gauntlet has already been in the movies so it will probably come with him, they just didn't have it ready yet...like mouse droid for Stormtroopers and Vaders interrogator droid...

The Gauntlet has already been in the movies so it will probably come with him, they just didn't have it ready yet...like mouse droid for Stormtroopers and Vaders interrogator droid...

That's a very interesting point. However, while the gauntlet technically has been in the movies, it hasn't been in Thanos' possession. That's what presumably the infinity war movies will be about. I would find it highly unlikely this version comes with it.

I suspect that the gauntlet will be seen in Thor: Ragnorak....... possibly changing hands :panic:

Nice teaser. Not sure anymore if I'm 100% down for this (so many pre-orders, lately), but really looking forward to the full reveal pictures and the price.

I suspect that the gauntlet will be seen in Thor: Ragnorak....... possibly changing hands :panic:

I always personally thought that Loki once again got caught on purpose at the end of Avengers so he could get a one way ticket back to Asgard to take over the throne for his own needs(TDW) as well as to gain access to Odin's vault to get the gauntlet for Thanos.

I always personally thought that Loki once again got caught on purpose at the end of Avengers so he could get a one way ticket back to Asgard to take over the throne for his own needs(TDW) as well as to gain access to Odin's vault to get the gauntlet for Thanos.

very likely

I can't wait for a scene with Loki and Thanos together like the one with Ronan

Promo pic looks awesome, really can't wait for this.

My guess is Loki will play the role Mephisto played in INFINITY GAUNTLET, taking the Other's place as Thanos' right hand man.

Thanos and Loki will look epic together in my display :D

Thanos and Ultron will be my first villains.

Back