1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So UPS showed up waaay late i didnt think i was going to open Thanos up. The box was soooo damn big i thought might had a free extra figure but no i'm not that lucky. I'm still STOKED! My biggest haul since started this crazy hobby. Anyway a few quick pic's.

So UPS showed up waaay late i didnt think i was going to open Thanos up. The box was soooo damn big i thought might had a free extra figure but no i'm not that lucky. I'm still STOKED! My biggest haul since started this crazy hobby. Anyway a few quick pic's.

Congrats, buddy! :clap Thanos looks boss, plus I'm really digging that Not-Fassneto. :duff

SO last night put all the battery's in the THRONE and took FOREVER to unscrew them all even with the correct size micro screwdriver. I was able to get Thanos sitting nicely and able to switch kilt or whatever easily with caution after watchin other's review vids tear off and break it. I got his feet to sit flat no problem with no ankle joint's showing. I'm very happy with the release other then the throne battery cover's it's a great figure, I'll take pic's later of him sitting on his throne.

I really feel like I should put the batteries in the chair And turn the lights on & take some pics,
just the once! But it just seems like such a faff!
Does look good though.

DOOOOOOOOOO IT!

Take's the throne to whole nutha level.

I just wish it was 1 plug in or switch but oh well whatever. Just make sure have correct micro screw diver's so dont strip the screws.

One of the worst battery designs but still happy i bought him, but SCREW U HOT TOYS :pfft: who ever designed this should step in my office. Because YOUR F'N FIRED!!!:horror:lol

DOOOOOOOOOO IT!

I just wish it was 1 plug in or switch but oh well whatever. Just make sure have correct micro screw diver's so dont strip the screws.

One of the worst battery designs but still happy i bought him, but SCREW U HOT TOYS :pfft: who ever designed this should step in my office. Because YOUR F'N FIRED!!!:horror:lol

Lol! I know it's the worst design, but an amazing figure.
I will do it, but gotta get myself a proper screwdriver don't wanna use the plastic one you get with the batteries

Hey guys, just joining this thread, was wondering if someone actually has made a 1/6 custom Infinity Gauntlet for this figure? if not
might be a cool idea for a interest thread lot of great sculptors here on these boards.

DOOOOOOOOOO IT!

I know right? :lol :rotfl

tax return came this week & by Friday, he was here finally. I love this thing. I'm def on the side of the debate that he was worth my $ :)

f4d3b36af8a182fd676d2e664958666c.jpg

1880a67e1006e85be11405274511c36c.jpg

he oversees my guardians & avengers :p
3df0b321d7a5b724f1138dbc355ec473.jpg

will have a space background done for him & the guardians by next week :)

I was a little rushed in putting him up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back