1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really out done themselves on this figure. It is quite something to behold. The only thing, and it's minor, that throws it off for me, is no gauntlets whatsoever. I'm used to his comic look, where he always had 2 gauntlets on, regardless if one had stones or not.

I too wish they could have just thrown in the gauntlet. Even one without the stones would have done the job for me :(

That said, he's still awesome and will look great on my villains shelf. I can't wait!

I agree that bare hands aren't what I'd want but they'll do. I just hope when he is wearing the gauntlet he isn't going MJ style with just one glove.

I'll bet anything that this will not be compatible with the Infinity version. You wont be able to just by the glove and put it on. Youll have to buy a whole new figure.

MUST....RESIST...TILL INFINITY WAR....god damn this figure actually turned out a lot better than I thought. Though I do wish we got Ronan or Nebula instead. Hot Toys just couldn't wait till Infinity War to release this dude. XD

I'll bet anything that this will not be compatible with the Infinity version. You wont be able to just by the glove and put it on. Youll have to buy a whole new figure.
Yeah exactly. People seem to think they'll just be able to buy the gauntlet and call it good. Not gonna happen like that.

Thanos came out amazing. I will order at some point for sure. Just looks amazing.

I'd settle for a 3D printed gauntlet on a seperate stand, for display purposes :D

I hope some exact measurements come in soon. I want to know if he can fit in a detolf without messing with the shelf.

70b60b20860a0251b3d2cb55aa5e8c2b.jpg

Sweet Christmas!!! Just ordered this, he'll be home for Christmas. One of the iconic Marvel villains, I will be happy to put him next to Loki and Red Skull. When I see these figures I just don't think of the movies, but of the comics, so I tend to look past their roles in the movies. Love this character.

Very pumped to get this one. Without a doubt my most anticipated Marvel figure. The standing pose with arms behind his back is probably going to be what i go with until i find space for him and his throne. Incredible.

Damn this set came out nice. Have to say his movie look has really grown on me in the months since I last checked this thread out. Beautiful figure and the throne is awesome. If I was intent on having an Infinity Gauntlet wielding Thanos, I think I'd still buy the set and sell him loose so I could keep the throne or buy the throne a la carte on e.Bay. Guessing it would be cheaper to buy the set and sell Thanos, though. Regardless, what a great release. My favourite since Groot and Rocket.

3PDcoFUbzI_zps7onkipas.jpg

___

Average size, boring design, barebones set and zero expression on the face...
Not a $400+ figure for sure. Obvious cashgrab is obvious.

Here's hope MS will fix his design for IW and HT will make a better and fairly priced figure.

Yeah he seems undersized, but sit him in that throne and its huge....if he was Hulks size plus the throne, he wouldn't even fit in a Besta

Back