1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I see pics with Marty McFly in them I feel that pang of regret at selling him. Alas if I have him I must have the Delorean....but that thing would set me back pretty much a thousand euro after shipping and customs.

I don't know who to pose him with myself, no way I'm getting the Delorean so its kind of a stand alone piece as theirs no Doc from part 1 being made and I'm not really a big enough fan to pick up the part 2 figures so it's next to Bruce Lee he goes:dunno

I do need to break open the box again though and pose him up with some stuff, he looks lame standing there like that:monkey4

so i got just him in..not sure why people are complaining about the HS...this is the 2nd best Arnie HS from HT....DX13 is #1 IMO.

so i got just him in..not sure why people are complaining about the HS...this is the 2nd best Arnie HS from HT....DX13 is #1 IMO.

The head sculpt is fine if you've never seen the proto and what it could have and should have been.

Its a pretty cool head I think

31375083602_9bd65d2491_b.jpg

Its a pretty cool head I think

31375083602_9bd65d2491_b.jpg

I think theres something off about the headsculpt. I think the features are too soft on his face. He looks like a 25 year old man rather then a 38 year old man arnie was at the time of making commando.

I think theres something off about the headsculpt. I think the features are too soft on his face. He looks like a 25 year old man rather then a 38 year old man arnie was at the time of making commando.

Yeah its not dead on for sure, the things that's off is the cheeks need to be a little slimmer and the hair line a little higher.

and a face not so squashed and the eyes not so close and the entire headsculpt made NOT by hot toys.

Took my original childhood toy out of storage for a quick photo, lost everything that came with him but this was my Christmas present in 1986, one of the very few remaining of my toys when I was a kid:)

31439611401_81189a3876_b.jpg

Just caved and ordered this guy, should have him in the next few days. Anything I need to worry about? I thought I remember hearing the vest starts staining the body if left on too long? Any way to avoid that? I was thinking of placing something between the vest and body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I plan on getting it sometime this year. Although I'm no fan of the headsculpt, I suppose it's good enough for display. Plus, I love how accessory heavy it is and you can display it with all of it.

Back