1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my original childhood toy out of storage for a quick photo, lost everything that came with him but this was my Christmas present in 1986, one of the very few remaining of my toys when I was a kid:)

31439611401_81189a3876_b.jpg
I had that, so much nostalgia

Man seeing pics of this figure makes me already miss my Commando and I haven't even put him up for sale yet. Lol.

Do not sell, worse thing I ever did was sell off about 25 of my HT figures and like 10 of my SS PF's and Maquette's!

Booo.

Regret it every single day.

Do not sell, worse thing I ever did was sell off about 25 of my HT figures and like 10 of my SS PF's and Maquette's!

Booo.

Regret it every single day.

Well I'm only doing it because I'm the only one working at the moment. My wife's a full time student so these are the only means to getting a new figures sometimes.

Arnie had a more rounded face those years, the figure is accurate, that's not the Arnie from Terminator 2, or 1

Nice review, Pete. Your head looks strangely painted better than most I've seen on here.

Thanks Tony, It could be but I think the issue people have with seeing the likeness comes down to the war paint and lighting, the lines going across the face make it look short and round when in fact that's not the case, while I will admit it could have been a tad thinner in the cheek the face is pretty on point, when lit from underneath it shows the face is not as squat as people perceive.

30701327154_9d4961cbf7_b.jpg

32880440036_026fdf071d_b.jpg

32880440596_ff4146f6bd_b.jpg

I haven't followed this thread too closely, but are there any cases of the vest staining the body? I remember that being noted as an issue early on.

I had the vest on mine since I got it from Sideshow, and have checked it several times and haven't seen any staining yet.

I'm very tempted to pick this guy up - but I'm not 100% sold on the sculpt. I see some pictures that are super and others that are weak. This is and T2 are my favorite Arnold films - someone talk to me a bit about this and offer opinions please?

Back