1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno but I just got a 2nd Commando figure so I can pose him shirtless holding a knife. Now I need to get another one, so I can have him dressed in his normal civilian clothing.
and what about the log scene?

I snapped off one of my leg harness straps checking on body staining status (there is none).. anyone know of a good replacement? been checking out some 1/6 part suppliers.. but it is a bit hard to judge from the images. Anyone found a good replacement?

I snapped off one of my leg harness straps checking on body staining status (there is none).. anyone know of a good replacement? been checking out some 1/6 part suppliers.. but it is a bit hard to judge from the images. Anyone found a good replacement?

Ha! Same thing nearly happened to me.

I looked at mine today and wondered if I should check on body staining, but then I remembered that I will most likely never display him with the vest off, so I didn't bother.

Got my two posed up. Very pleased!

a5e9d3056f91eb6f061a0004e289c45c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome.

I got this guy for £170 from bigchief last week. Amazing price. He is amazing in hand

why is he ORANGE/RED? o_O

tumblr_nmicltAXb61uosyklo2_400.jpg

p.s. your pose of BDT1 looks very well from that angle, and body seems big.

why is he ORANGE/RED? o_O

p.s. your pose of BDT1 looks very well from that angle, and body seems big.

He was pretty red in the film

commando-02-g.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The flash photography seems to bring out the tan more than not using the flash

with flash

31222363575_fa150768dd_b.jpg

without flash

30401518584_57f1c2ea1a_b.jpg

Thanks about the T1 figure, I posted new pics of it in the MMS238 thread a few days ago:wink1:

Last edited:
wish i had so much space for displays.
p.s. make more photos, closer and closer to Commando's face, and then put the first photo again but with Commando face on every figure :)

Every time I see pics with Marty McFly in them I feel that pang of regret at selling him. Alas if I have him I must have the Delorean....but that thing would set me back pretty much a thousand euro after shipping and customs.

Every time I see pics with Marty McFly in them I feel that pang of regret at selling him. Alas if I have him I must have the Delorean....but that thing would set me back pretty much a thousand euro after shipping and customs.

I think you may be better off waiting for the part 2 delorean that hopefully will be coming out. Has much more features and looks great. I just want to pick up one of the following: Ecto 1 in 1/6th scale, the BVS Batmobile or the Delorean from bttf part 2 but so far no news on any!:gah:

Back