1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I might of got this fig tomorrow if it wasn't for the bank holiday in the UK, oh well. :impatient:

I hate bank holidays. No use to me - it isn't a day off, can't even have a proper pub session like others do on the sunday and if I have a toy coming its just another day that it can't arrive.

Cheaper and easier to print and carry over the "Lt." from the TDK SWAT version's base then it would be to spell out "Commissioner". Less letters.

Also, the headsculpt is reused from the Dark Knight 2012 Gordon SWAT exclusive, so technically they're not wrong I guess. :lol The only thing that makes this Gordon from TDKR is the logo on the base, his files and sweater vest. It's just a cheap value set, a way to get a diorama piece and Blake out there.

Not seen any comparison pics of Swat Gordon with the Gordon from this set. So far all this set has done is lower the value of Swat Gordon, That fig has lost a lot of money since the announcement of this set. :gah:

Got the set today,
just some pics of the figs:

DSCF3650_zpsphsguew2.jpg

DSCF3651_zpsdcjqy1oe.jpg

DSCF3652_zpsqtvha1bm.jpg

DSCF3654_zpsc4kwh0lb.jpg

DSCF3655_zpscmqr1ina.jpg

Got the set today,
just some pics of the figs:

(...)

Thanks for the pics! Think in this quite neutral light Blake looks way more accurate than on some of the recent pictures, still not spot on like the proto though, right? :( Anyway, Makes me worry a little less how he will look in hand.

Thanks for the pics! Think in this quite neutral light Blake looks way more accurate than on some of the recent pictures, still not spot on like the proto though, right? :( Anyway, Makes me worry a little less how he will look in hand.

My pleasure, yeah Blake looks pretty good in hand.

DSCF3658_zps8zmm7igx.jpg

DSCF3660_zpsqfhxg1vt.jpg

DSCF3663_zpsao5oui7v.jpg

DSCF3667_zpsp1pgbn0o.jpg

$150 sounds great, only I'll try to sell Blake, lol. If the armory sat around long enough to be half off, this will too.

Except only a select few got that offer for 50% off. I'm betting due to the glut of 2013-14 products that have sat around for months and been deeply discounted regularly, either Hot Toys is going to cut back production or Sideshow is going to be distributing fewer quantities from them. I don't know if this will be the case for this particular set, but I don't think things will continue like this for long.

Except only a select few got that offer for 50% off. I'm betting due to the glut of 2013-14 products that have sat around for months and been deeply discounted regularly, either Hot Toys is going to cut back production or Sideshow is going to be distributing fewer quantities from them. I don't know if this will be the case for this particular set, but I don't think things will continue like this for long.
Yeah, you're probably right about that. Huge discounts are great for us, nothing better than a good deal... But the distributer will not want to continue selling expensive product for half off because they still have plentiful stock 8 months later.

Exactly. I would think SSC is not going to order as many items over what was already PO'd as they have in the past only to have them sit in their warehouse and take a loss down the road.

I wanna make a final scene Blake. Jacket. Grey shirt. Jeans. Duffle bag. Any suggestions where to get this stuff?!?

Back