1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Signal is quality , heres Gordon with bats

10298116_1002919033053044_6942738508215064767_o.jpg

Got mine today, earlier than expected from Hong Kong. I am able to confirm that the Armory remote also works for the Bat-Signal. The Bat-Signal is huge. Bigger & brighter than the Dream EX version. This is literally the first thing I did after I unboxed Blake.

re4qH12mIKCLfXuDYjYGOUsinzceA67VTYmEK30oLFpK=w1312-h990-no

a-MC9-5Xdj2KFtManP-CPmVx7FRQ3hmR7XG8e5KAFT3m=w1601-h901-no

bS0CL7CocIvPu3Jr5inSTe9DCAnNpGgrOZ_GR9byp7Ny=w1601-h901-no

We all know he tried on the Batsuit when The Dark Knight Rises credits were rolling.

I am able to confirm that the Armory remote also works for the Bat-Signal.

That's not a good thing, not at all. In fact it's a downright super bad thing. If you're using the remote, it means you won't be able to control only one of the items at a time. And if you want them both controlled at once you'll also face potential problems if they go out of sync. Really bad move not using discrete codes for these things.

My guess is it should have a three-way switch like the Armory. OFF, ON, REMOTE. That means my battery eliminator adapter can be put in instead of batteries and it can be tied together with the wiring for the rest of the shelf, including the armory or any other figure/base/stand/lights.

Got mine today, earlier than expected from Hong Kong. I am able to confirm that the Armory remote also works for the Bat-Signal. The Bat-Signal is huge. Bigger & brighter than the Dream EX version. This is literally the first thing I did after I unboxed Blake.

We all know he tried on the Batsuit when The Dark Knight Rises credits were rolling.

Not bad at all he looks great :clap

Nice man, not tried that yet. Yeah Blake couldn't resist getting in the Batsuit.

Waiting for this to be discounted like the armorary is now. Wish I would have waited on that one.:(
I'm waiting for this to get discounted too. I have most of the other Nolan Batman stuff I want and definitely want this too, but yeah with the heavy discounts on the armory set I'm waiting this one out.

I'm waiting for this to get discounted too. I have most of the other Nolan Batman stuff I want and definitely want this too, but yeah with the heavy discounts on the armory set I'm waiting this one out.

Yep... look at the Cap America TWS two pack- you can get that alot less than retail now and that was a hot item at one time!

Back