1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though Hot Toys could have come up with something else as an exclusive, this "Sith" Anakin was a very safe bet looking at Hot Toys record with convention exclusives. Very similar pattern used with last year's Armored Batman, 2016 Asylum joker, 2015 Stormtrooper Luke and so on.

Yeah not surprising at all, lots of folks correctly predicted this would happen. I prefer the original but I might bite on this too.

Too bad they did not use any promo pics Sith Anakin leading 501st troopers marching toward Jedi temple..perfect opportunity to tease some Clones

Will this go up for pre order today? Or will it be next week?[emoji848]

Sent from a point in space and time

Too bad they did not use any promo pics Sith Anakin leading 501st troopers marching toward Jedi temple..perfect opportunity to tease some Clones

That’s a great point.
I’m left a bit stumped though. Was planning on displaying the other Anakin fighting ObiWan, but now if I have this one fighting ObiWan, how will I pose the other one? Decisions decisions...
But you’re right, if they give us clones then the Sith Anakin will def be displayed with them.

By the way... who will be adding a tear drop from Anakins eye for that, “Oh man I’m truly evil” realization moment on Mustafar?

And just a couple days after I got my regular one:slap
I told myself I should wait because I would have preferred this version. Now to ponder what to do.

The fun part in this will be watching people skip Obi-wan for the "inevitable" dual version that never comes.

The only thing of interest to me is the moving saber effect. The Sith eyes would’ve been a cool addition to the regular version, but a whole figure to represent a brief moment of him crying with red/yellow eyes? Oh, I don’t think so. Glad I got the regular version.

8839ef921d6852029736b8f8c5774f76.jpg

yeah glad I got the regular version. I might also get this. Not sure as I prefer a pre-sith Anakin for my display. Do they not offer a regular base? Is that droid base the only option?

I like the stand, but that's it. The sad part is that this one will cost more because of the added accessories. I'll stick with my normal version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just sell your Anakin and buy the new one. You may take a few dollars hit as people unload them but be glad you didn’t buy both figures. Save your money for Dooku, Palps, Royal guard, ESB Vader all on the horizon.

Back