1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it probable going to cost more than regular version due to that droid base... $245 at SideShow ?

Bad ass. Glad i waited. This will be my one 1/6 Star Wars figure. I prefer to have Star Wars in 1/4 but this is too cool to pass up.

Says that it will be available at SDCC first. Gonna assume they will do the pre order for pick up at the con again like last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

et.jpg

I feel I picked the wrong time to focus purely on Marvel lol

This looks great.

Should have been a Deluxe like Bespin Luke imo tho, I wouldn’t have cared if they cost the same as Jedi and Sith combined, but just kinda a **** move to separate them. Should have done similar with Kenobi imo as well.

We knew this was coming at some point, but I hope the 90s Black Panther pans out as well :)

Wow, lame. Really lame. First figure should have had both sculpts. Anyone that ordered the first just got played. :thud:

Wow, lame. Really lame. First figure should have had both sculpts. Anyone that ordered the first just got played. :thud:

im getting this one and I had the regular version. Sith version displayed with the hood on, regular version no robe as Jedi Knight displayed with Obiwan.

I think I'm good enough with the original but would want the head sculpt and longer cloak. This should be called Darth Vader (Anakin) though.

I hate the droid base, I would prefer if Hot Toys gives us special Mustar lavar theme instead..how could Sith Anakin fits into a Detolf standing straight on that ?

Are the people saying that people who got Jedi Anakin are unlucky or what not just salty or something? These are clearly two different figures and it’s not like this one comes with a Jedi headsculpt.

Anakin and Vader are almost Two Completly Different characters.

I don’t see how the people who got the first, like myself, are getting “burned” specifically. If I wanted this Sith version, I’d buy it lol.

If anything we are all burned because it wasn’t a deluxe set.

I just fail to see the reasoning behind the shade, if someone wouldn’t mind explaining.

Are the people saying that people who got Jedi Anakin are unlucky or what not just salty or something? These are clearly two different figures and it’s not like this one comes with a Jedi headsculpt.

Anakin and Vader are almost Two Completly Different characters.

I don’t see how the people who got the first, like myself, are getting “burned” specifically. If I wanted this Sith version, I’d buy it lol.

If anything we are all burned because it wasn’t a deluxe set.

I just fail to see the reasoning behind the shade, if someone wouldn’t mind explaining.

I fail to see reasoning behind thinking these are two different figures just because the characters are. The figure uses 99% of the original with alternate paint and a dynamic base. I'm fine with it, they can do what they want but it's obvious why some people would be upset that this wasn't in a deluxe.

I was waiting for a Luke Crait as Toy Fair Exclusive, but I like this one too.

Ok so, unfortunately for me, I don’t have the luxury of attending Comic Con or any other conventions that carry these exclusives. Will this eventually be available through Sideshow?? I want this figure BAD but I really don’t want to have to get hosed on the second market for it. :(

Back