1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 650D46/651 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - C3PO & R2D2 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I actually think both this and the ROTJ version are worth owning. Have myself on the waitlist for the AOTC version and need to break down and pre-order the ROTJ one soon.
I agree 100%. I have both on order.thjs came out amazing, but I'm really excited for RoTJ. Hopefully that will move swiftly. Definitely grab that ROTJ one. I got lucky with the AoTC Threepio and got a conversion a couple days after it originally went on waitlist because I stupidly decided to wait. I'm always trying to play the SS "Thank You" coupon game 🤣

Curious if anyone will give this a repaint and turn it into an OT

I thought all Hot Toys diecast 1/6 were packaged in foam insert. I saw a youtube sort of an unboxing without. Curious how much of this figure is diacast to warrant the diecast pricing!

Mine should be shipping soon got the invoice to pay shipping from pop collectibles.

Would like to get this. Wonder if I should wait or bite the bullet now. If I’m to get it, it’s at least $2825 hkd or €400… Probably most expensive today. Might go lukewarm sales like Battle Droid. A dilemma.

Curious if anyone will give this a repaint and turn it into an OT
Why would you do that? Is the sculpt accurate to AND and ESB? For me, the ROTJ will do great.
Early signs are this will be available at retail. I can get it from HK resellers for 1800 HKD now. Who is charging 2800??
Where?! I want one! From KGHobby, cheapest I could find. Both them and TBA are charging extortion shipping fees though, not digging it ($75 - 90)!

Why would you do that? Is the sculpt accurate to AND and ESB? For me, the ROTJ will do great.

Where?! I want one! From KGHobby, cheapest I could find. Both them and TBA are charging extortion shipping fees though, not digging it ($75 - 90)!
Local buy/sell sites. Reliable sellers are taking HK retail price already so there won’t be a premium on this figure.

So KGH are 2800 HKD and 80 USD shipping on top of that? Are you based in UK?

Local buy/sell sites. Reliable sellers are taking HK retail price already so there won’t be a premium on this figure.

So KGH are 2800 HKD and 80 USD shipping on top of that? Are you based in UK?
Includes shipping. To Sweden 🇸🇪.
IMG_3268.jpeg

I know it’s not the most exciting version of C3po but this looks awesome. I was on the fence about my preorder and collecting the rest of this line in general, but I’m stoked this looks great. Not much buzz on this. I do think if anakin is a home run this will become sought after.

Yeah it's a great looking figure and I'm a sucker for anything with a ton of weathering... but I'm also not sure I want to be reminded of those super cringey, idiotic Geonosis scenes every time I look at it. Lol

Back