1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twice as big as the Hardy Venom figure but only $15 more?

Wonder if there’s an expensive licensing pricing difference between the two.
Sony has the film rights, but Marvel has the Video Game rights. At the same time, Marvel also had the rights for merchandise, so I don't know if Sony gets anything from the film figures or not.

Twice as big as the Hardy Venom figure but only $15 more?

Wonder if there’s an expensive licensing pricing difference between the two.
The value is there.

Those Tom Hardy likeness rights must be expensive.

The value is there.

Those Tom Hardy likeness rights must be expensive.
venom-let-there-by-carnage-sixth-scale-figure-header.jpeg

dark-knight-harvey-dent.gif

Love the smiling sculpt on this one, but between the size and lack of any interesting detail this is an easy pass for me. I just cant see a 21 inch figure looking good next to a bunch of 12 inch ones, will look awkward.

One thing I'm interested to see if how this new sculpt will scale with the Hardy Venom, I always found the smiling hardy sculpt looks a bit small, but this new one may be a bit big. Guess we'll see in 2 years.

Ill be happy enough with just the Symbiote suit, after all, I dont have a PS5 so I wont be playing this game anyway lol. Ill totally be on board for any other villains they make that are a more reasonable size. Kraven and Black Cat please.

yeah how could a human be inside that imaginary alien symbiote that enhances literally every aspect of it's host. i can't believe it isn't realistic!!!!!!
yeah how could a human be inside that imaginary alien symbiote that enhances literally every aspect of it's host. i can't believe it isn't realistic!!!!!!
How can the symbiote suit never turned Peter or Flash Thompson into 10’5” 600lbs monsters?

This Venom is straight bussin yo fr no cap!
But seriously it looks fantastic, the size is truly ridiculous but after seeing some videos of the game today I honestly love it. I noticed he has two holes where wings could be attached, maybe they are saving an exclusive version for later so they don't spoil the game right away for collectors.
I have to agree with others about Peter and Miles being limited releases, such an odd decision especially after this announcement, because I would be tempted to put some cash aside to pick all 3 for the video game collection.

But seriously it looks fantastic, the size is truly ridiculous but after seeing some videos of the game today I honestly love it. I noticed he has two holes where wings could be attached, maybe they are saving an exclusive version for later so they don't spoil the game right away for collectors.
I have to agree with others about Peter and Miles being limited releases, such an odd decision especially after this announcement, because I would be tempted to put some cash aside to pick all 3 for the video game collection.
As much as I don’t like the size I doubt I’ll be able to pass up on this.

I thought that too. As if it doesn’t already take up a ton of space. Lol.

Back