1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be an awesome looking figure, don't understand why some people are getting hung up on the spider symbol being redesigned and who's under the symbiote. It's by far the best Venom design out of all the "cinematic" ones we have (Topher, Hardy) and even got the Todd McFarlane seal of approval for the eyes, the teeth and the size which is what McFarlane always had in mind for Venom. Only point of concern here is the size/price for collectors.

So Venom in the new Spidey 2 PS5 game is even bigger than the all ready stupid ridiculously too large Venom from the Hardy films?

That's pretty dumb. Well I wonder if HT will actually make it accurate or just release the same Venom movie figure for the 3rd time, but this time with the classic white Spider and I would a guess slightly retooled head.

Not something for me, but curious to see when the official proto images go up. And of course the comparison images when this guy is released.

What I'm guessing is somewhere between 20-22 inches.
Bigger than Carnage, easy.
Here's a guesstimate of the scale vs Spidey (red line)
1697657735261.png

HOLY **** I'm glad I didn't get Hardy's Venom and this will definitely be the one I get. Give me Kraven the Hunter and I'm set.

This will be an awesome looking figure, don't understand why some people are getting hung up on the spider symbol being redesigned and who's under the symbiote. It's by far the best Venom design out of all the "cinematic" ones we have (Topher, Hardy) and even got the Todd McFarlane seal of approval for the eyes, the teeth and the size which is what McFarlane always had in mind for Venom. Only point of concern here is the size/price for collectors.
Really the only thing going against this design atm. They made him too big but will see how he fairs in figure format once posed and hunched over a bit.

Both Movie Carnage and Venom can hold a crouched pose well. If he's built like Carnage, Game Venom should be able to function fine.

Too big and I don’t like this spider logo so I can thankfully spare myself the expense and finally work on adding my ideal white spider to movie Venom since I was waiting all this time to see how the game iteration turned out.

Yea you are right. It is the best Venom. I know it's not exactly my definitive version but he will look great on the shelf and I hope they portray him in the game as he always was. I'm hoping for a Thursday or Friday reveal. Can't wait to play the game this weekend!

If he's bigger than Carnage than that gives me more incentive to buy movie carnage. But I def don't wanna pay 800. Glad I was never into hulkbuster iron man cause that thing looked to expensive.

If he's bigger than Carnage than that gives me more incentive to buy movie carnage. But I def don't wanna pay 800. Glad I was never into hulkbuster iron man cause that thing looked to expensive.
Yeah it was discounted though last year. I just have no place to put it. its really more of a power pose really because the legs dont look right in an "action"pose.

I still want carnage but not for $500.

Yeah it was discounted though last year. I just have no place to put it. its really more of a power pose really because the legs dont look right in an "action"pose.

I still want carnage but not for $500.
At bbts he’s about 459 or something but i understand. I saw he’s still in stock at bbts so I thought I may grab him. But idk. Don’t like the movie.

Back