1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is bringing a new level of excitement to fans! The Venom symbiote soon makes its way into town, presenting another set of challenges for the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man to tackle. On the opposite front, our beloved wall-crawlers, Miles Morales and Peter Parker, find themselves entangle in a fight against the villainous Venom, while contemplating their responsibilities.

To celebrate the official debut of Marvel's Spider-Man 2, Hot Toys is bringing the monstrous Venom from Marvel’s New York to life as the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure!

Measures 53cm tall, the one-sixth scaled Venom collectible figure is faithfully crafted based on his intimidating appearance in the videogame. Features a newly developed head sculpt with mouth-opened and another head sculpt with wicked grin accompanied by swirled eyes, fanged teeth and detailed musculature. To further enhance his gruesome expressions, three styles of tongues are included, adding depth to his menacing countenance. Completing his overpowering look are the white spider-symbols adorning his chest and back, newly designed symbiote tendrils, and menacing attacking claws.

Add this symbiote to your Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 collection without delay!

XMoMcLd.jpg

7aYYlGs.jpg
oheOawr.jpg
AvhuCsb.jpg

apFMuRa.jpg
19WDrv7.jpg
Y6Z4Gmr.jpg
ykobS2l.jpg
0DcURpv.jpg
0fnZ1RB.jpg
EKPwC7x.jpg
N7FTIP7.jpg
8TIM8Cm.jpg
87kX7QS.jpg
fO9TbWT.jpg
QGR2A6b.jpg

ob6Th0E.jpg

'

Will play the game tomorrow to decide if I need this in the collection. The size is just a little way too big for my display lol

Aw, for a moment I thought his tongue must be articulable, not just three dif tongues. Being able to pose it however would've been really cool

Anyone else notice the knees look different in one of the photos? The one photo with his transformed hands has different legs. It seems they decided to upscale the Movie Venom’s legs instead and go for that instead. Also curious if they were going to reuse Thanos’ arms and switch to movie Venom’s arms too. I’ll take any PS5 Venom I get.

Attachments

• IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Anyone else notice the knees look different in one of the photos? The one photo with his transformed hands has different legs. It seems they decided to upscale the Movie Venom’s legs instead and go for that instead. Also curious if they were going to reuse Thanos’ arms and switch to movie Venom’s arms too. I’ll take any PS5 Venom I get.
They're the same legs in both photos, not sure what you mean. I think you're confusing the light reflecting on the knees?

It's not an upscaled Hardy Venom leg either. You can see the entire sculpt from top to bottom is different between the two. Might be using an upscaled inner skeleton but the outer sculpt is new.

8F8ywAT.png

They're the same legs in both photos, not sure what you mean. I think you're confusing the light reflecting on the knees?

It's not an upscaled Hardy Venom leg either. You can see the entire sculpt from top to bottom is different between the two. Might be using an upscaled inner skeleton but the outer sculpt is new.

8F8ywAT.png
Thank you. It’s definitely not upscaled.

But I still think the legs look different though.

Maybe you can tell better in these two photos.

The final design has a more muscular quad but smaller knee.

Attachments

• IMG_2811.jpeg
    IMG_2811.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
he should be slightly shorter than hulkbuster. I dont know, maybe in a crouch he could be OK in a moducase but still, pretty huge.

As has been my policy this year, will just wait for it to be in-stock rather than ordering 2 years in advance. If the hulkbuster taught me anything it was that vendors will heavily discount huge boxes after a year. I may wait that long. Even if it did sell out they would just 2.0 it.

HOLY ****! this guy is huge. Wtf I'm I going to do with him he'll be a handful and over take the collection. Depending on price I'll get him, and if not I'll stick to Kraven.

Back