1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave in. Special Edition pre-order made. $113 in SS reward points took the sting out of the $305 price a bit.

And the same day the Spider-Man 2 Dualsense controller and PS5 console covers also went up for pre-order! It's been an expensive Spidey day for me, that's for sure!
Same

Last three orders I put in, can't wait...
Screenshot_20230728-144228~2.png

Crazy they’ve got this listed as releasing as early as October. I mean if they want to capitalize on the hype it would be smart to release it this Fall. They don’t have any other convention exclusives besides the Warner Bros 100-year Wonder Woman and Dark Knight repaints.

The special edition with the head will be available at the asian stores too right? Don't wanna miss it, but makes no sense for me in AU to order from Sideshow (comes to about 590 AU...which I guess probly won't be heaps more than elsewhere but hmm)
It's stupidly expensive buying from SS. It will be at least AUD $100 cheaper to buy it from an Aussie retailer, and if you preorder it from Popculture early in the preorder period, there's usually another 10% off, so possibly around AUD $460.
SS adding an extra AUD $20 with their high currency conversion rate plus the GST sneaks in an extra AUD $20 on the price.
I'll live without the extra head to save AUD $100+ if necessary.

Back