1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Advanced Suit one was waitlist only when I got to it, so I joined it. How likely is it that I'll end up having an opportunity to get it?
Yeah, probably unlikely but with small chance of hope. A handful of people on here recently got wait list conversations for the D100 IM. People will back out a few months before it releases. May depend on how quickly you got on the list. It sold out in under 15 minutes, so I'm sure a lot of people got in the list quickly.

I kinda wish the texture was more smooth. Still like the figure but don’t necessarily love that aspect of it. One of my favorite costumes in general though so a must for me.

I love the black suit spider-man, especially this "look." Still, something seems off. I think I might pass on this.

I have it on a 5 month payment plan and that hasn't changed yet. Will it update that to reflect the release change?
If it's starting soon, I would email them and I'm sure they will adjust the dates to reflect the release dates.
Mine's not on a payment plan yet but I just checked and if I switch it to a 5 month one the first payment is in May 2024. You could probably switch to a single payment now and then switch it back and it would adjust to the corrected schedule.

Just curious why two?
I always get doubles of figures I really like. Typically one is displayed and posed to death and the second sits in storage until I decide to either sell the displayed one and replace it with the new one and not pose it as wild,or two end up selling it new down the road,or three display both with different setups if the switch outs are different enough.

Yep! Sometimes there’s figures you really, really like so much you feel inclined to get multiples of them!!!! 😁😆

Last edited:
On display at ACGHK and that black gooey shiny texture they got on the suit is perfect! Can't wait for this one.

s48haOc.jpg

QCtEVVb.jpg

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I also kind of wish this didn’t have the pincers. I know they’re removable and you can put the plugs in but those aren’t the most aesthetically pleasing things to look at. I guess at least they’re on the back of the figure.

Back