1/6 Hot Toys + HONO - Marvels X-Men - Classic Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's under $200 USD I will put money down on it at Sideshow.
Sideshow while soliciting this Wolvie:
images.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing KG, Gundam (if they carry this) and Kit's price. Would be still much better than SS. Shipping included.

Missed opportunity that they didn't include a unmasked Logan sculpt with a loose mask that hangs behind him.
Agreed. Hoping a 3rd Party will take advantage of that and make one available though. Or, maybe the Present Toys or SooSooToys versions will include a maskless sculpt that would look good enough on this figure

Last edited:
If this is the budget range, don't be expecting multiple head sculpts and actor likenesses. These figures will be bare minimum.

Wow does the seamless arm stick out, in a really good way. Bumps it up a whole level with those alone. The thing I do like about the Sideshow version is the fabric undies. I don't know about those bulging hard plastic ones.
I agree. Not the biggest fan of the plastic belt more than the trunks themselves (probably all one piece). I wonder if a black wash would help the belt not look so plasticky

If this is the budget range, don't be expecting multiple head sculpts and actor likenesses. These figures will be bare minimum.

True, though I don't think anyone is expecting actor likeness given the description of what this new sub-division will be working on.

That said, I would say HT bare minimum here is already more effort than Sideshow put in theirs while also apparently being cheaper :lol

Seems we're finally getting some 1/6 scale pricing that actually makes sense. Given SS and those 3rd party companies aren't paying for an actor's likeness and its just an animated sculpt requiring a lot less work than a live action head sculpt, the prices they were asking for their X-Men figures was pretty ridiculous.

My only concern is that once HT has destroyed the competition Howard will use his new monopoly to ratchet the price up to SS level, especially if he's committing to fill out the line. Oh well, problem for another day, give me cheap toys now.

There are some things I like about this one over Sideshow’s and vice versa (maybe the blue bikini briefs are throwing me off 😄).

…also, I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this, but peep the silhouettes in the background 👀
IMG_2028.jpeg

Great catch on the silhouettes @maalmurph :clap

Guess I should go ahead and sell my Sideshow Magneto while it’s still fetching a pretty good amount before HT reveal theirs and the aftermarket price plummets on it :LOL:

I'm torn. Comicbook Wolverine, but it looks so cheap. The paint on the mouth plate is pretty basic.

Back