1/6 Hot Toys + HONO - Marvels X-Men - Classic Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I didn't even think about Sideshows X-Men figures. I would kill for a classic comic red Daredevil figure. Wouldn't even mind something like the suit from Zdarsky's recent run. Such a simple design, can be made at a cheap price and fits this "new" teams goal perfectly.
And I'd say that right there is such a good thing about many classic costumes-Pretty simple and cheap to produce . I'm trying to not get too excited, but the possibilities are almost endless if they are sticking to comic characters. Just redoing the all the Sideshow Marvel and DC figures are exciting in themselves let alone other comic characters. Sideshow had Cap, Redskull, Luke Cage, and Ghost Rider outside of the Xmen and Daredevil for Marvel. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Joker, Green Lantern, and Lobo for DC. That's a good starting line up I'd say.

Last edited:
Absolutely love it, might be my first marvel figure ever. Love Comic Wolverine. Love the details on the arms so, so much, that's got me sold.

Comparison: Sideshow vs Hot Toys
wolverine comparison.jpg

Back