1/6 Hot Toys + HONO - Marvels X-Men - Classic Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like not much included but I guess that lines up with the "low entry point" thing they're aiming for. Looks good though. Seamless arms as well?
Could easily come with unmasked sculpt, more face plates and hands……guess the swoosh effects make up for all those ……:)

Well, my hype lasted about 12 hours. Sheesh.

The mouth on the head sculpt looking like:
IMG_0308.jpeg

Last edited:
Too bad aesthetically this looks really bad compared to Mondo lol.

All we have are low res photos. It might look a little better if we have clearer shots but I'm not interested in either anyway. I wouldn't be dissing Mondo if their stuff were priced below $130.

well...my mind changed quickly :lol

yup definitely getting one. Love that they included the hair detail on his arms too! That headsculpt is a definite improvement over the Sideshow tiger tripe version and the body will more than likely have better/stronger articulation than the Sideshow.

Don't really care for the metallic blue and the articulated toe at the boot though.

Last edited:
I don't know. Looks good to me. Not sure what people were expecting with a classic 90s Wolverine figure?

Only thing I don't like is the huge claws. They definitely should have included some normal sized ones.

Never been a fan of Wolverine’s claws being longer than his forearms. The simple physics of that impossibility of him being able to bend his arms with claws not popped out always bothered me. That said, this looks so much better than Sideshow’s attempt.

Back