1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Jyn, Ripley and Carbonite Han hitting at the same time. Spoke to Sideshow about shipping them together and possibly saving some money on shipping and got a "no-can-do" from them.

I've got Jyn, Ripley and Carbonite Han hitting at the same time. Spoke to Sideshow about shipping them together and possibly saving some money on shipping and got a "no-can-do" from them.
They were all like, "who do you think we are? Big Bad Toy Store?"

1TsouPQ.gif

Mine shipped will arrive Monday. Definitely watching Alien and Aliens that day. I really hope we get the power loader Ripley and hopefully some Aliens marines one can only wish.

I'll get mine Thurs AM, I already made a necklace for her last week. :lol Such a geek, so no dog tags.

Thank you for your honest opinion :)

Cool. Just to be clear: I certainly didn't intend my comment as a personal insult. I'm just shocked at how badly the HT Big Crap came out, and hope for a much improved re-release in future. But hey, if it works for you, all good. :)

Great photos BTW, and I love the Ripley suit. :)

Hurray!! Ripley has shipped directly from L.A.! Usually get my orders direct from HK.

They are using DHL this time too. Anyone uk know what their customs charges are like?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guys I've just checked the DHL website to track my order.

What is the waybill? Is this the customs charge? It states as £44

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today, bought entirely with points. So if I say it's the best purchase ever, I suppose it would be misconstrued.

But I love this figure. It's really, really well done.

I don't even mind the cat now that I realize it's supposed to be resisting getting into the carrier. Stupid damn cat.

Back