1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, it's the 20th of July, if SSC doesn't get a ship date from HT by the end of next week, it's a push to Sept.

If this figure ever does ship, I have a feeling most of us, upon receiving and opening it up, will simply throw it into a vacant Detolf shelf and move on...

:lol

SST's customer service folks are top notch. No reason to be ****** to them. I'm sure if they had any info to give, they'd cough it up. This whole mess rests on Hot Toys' shoulders.

People keep saying this......its not true at all....

They were total typical corporate types both times I had an issue....

Basically they said we won't do anything for you......deal with it.

Their days of "top notch" service are long gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe I've been lucky then. I've dealt with them a lot, and they have always been good to me. Sometimes it takes a bit to hear back from them, but that would be my only gripe.

Parker: Oh I just forgot something man. Before we dock, I think we ought to discuss the Ripley situation. Brett and I, we think we deserve our figures.

Brett: Mr. Parker and I feel the shipping situation has never been on an equitable level.

HC/HT: You get your Iron Man orders just like everyone else.

Parker: Yes, but everybody else gets more Iron Man's than us

People keep saying this......its not true at all....

They were total typical corporate types both times I had an issue....

Basically they said we won't do anything for you......deal with it.

Their days of "top notch" service are long gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, we've apparently had drastically different experiences for some reason, then. I talk to them all of the time, as recently as a week or two ago. Agali and Michelle are always super to talk to, in particular, in my experience.

Officially cancelled my order today. Feck waiting for this now. Loads more figures out there!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Officially cancelled my order today. Feck waiting for this now. Loads more figures out there!!

So what does it mean when you cancelled your order? Clearly you were interested in this figure at initial pre order so you ordered it. So if next week it is finally released you will no longer allow yourself to make the purchase? due to spite? Have you placed yourself in a position where your now “taking it to the man?”.

Even if you cancelled your order your still waiting to see this figure released!
What I’m trying to say is “You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave”!!!!

Not bothered now. I'm using the cash I used and putting it towards another figure.

My choice mate

Not bothered now. I'm using the cash I used and putting it towards another figure.

My choice mate

No I get it. Not pointing a finger at you in any way (sorry if it came across) . Just seeing it from my POV. Evening if I cancelled because I was frustrated and upset, I would still be in this thread waiting for updates as I have already committed three years anticipating!!

track.jpg
Tracking Ripley Figure..... wait I'm picking up something....... appears to be an angry mob and they are closing in.

I ve been watching this thread from afar daily since the figure initially got announced but even I now am at my limit... Hot Toys you need to have some marketing lessons. You suck. You're very talented but you definitely suck at social communication. HT you also suck at anything that's not Iron Man, Marvel or DIsney related, so much so I'm suprised Disney don't already own the majority or half of your company/shares. All we re asking is for one alternative/Alien figure a year :( it's not that much to ask...

SDCC pics are in. Still no alien ripley though lol.
And im annoyed they showed Anakin from episode 3 or whatever, but they didnt show the Emperor even though he was also announced! I had to google it myself to be surprised he was announced.
BT_SDCC2017_N308.jpg
BT_SDCC2017_N309.jpg
BT_SDCC2017_N314.jpg
BT_SDCC2017_N306.jpg\

These are from sideshow's website

Back