1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered 2 Ripley's also 1.5 years ago and paid in full, it would be madness to pull out now after all this time.

Has anyone on here visited the SDCC show and actually asked Hot Toys a direct question about Ripley??
Why is she not on display with the loader? It just seems very odd :huh .

ALIEN

My wishful thinking was that she wasn't on display because she was so close to being released (even though Endo was on display for some reason) then I wake up this morning to see fookin JL cosbabys at the top of my FB feed. :slap

NEWS: Hot Toys has released ANOTHER IRON MAN. Ha... haa...hahahaHAHAHAHAhahahAHAHAHAHAHA.

CANCEL.

I'm telling you guys, think September.

terminator-kyle-reese-750x405.jpg

WHAT YEAR!!!

This is sad.....

Like a Woman who keep saying .....He will change I know it, just needs more time, he will never cheat again...

e4d37274e36d92d3fb1496384472a67b.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone should just cancel out of spite

I cancelled my second one, so now I just have the one with Sideshow. I cancelled the Genesys endo about a week before it was released, no I did not lose my NRD with sideshow, I just said I was tired of all the delays etc...and was fed up. Used it as a water tester as if I'm pushed to that point with Ripley, at least I know I'll have an idea that the NRD is not forfeited...

I cancelled my second one, so now I just have the one with Sideshow. I cancelled the Genesys endo about a week before it was released, no I did not lose my NRD with sideshow, I just said I was tired of all the delays etc...and was fed up. Used it as a water tester as if I'm pushed to that point with Ripley, at least I know I'll have an idea that the NRD is not forfeited...

I'd like to just cancel and move my NRD to K-2SO but I had also used that $50 coupon they sent out last month on her so they'll probably tell me I'm SOL unless I want to forfeit that.

Back