1/6 Hot Toys - MMS745/745B - Episode III: Revenge of The Sith - Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get them all. Palps pre-injuries, ROTJ 2.0 has to be coming, this new ROTS version. You guys know that Red one from ROTS--his reveal is coming too and the TROS zombie version with the arm clamps and lights. Love the actor and all he has embodied.

I mean even looking at loki2371's post up there of both of them gives me chills! Just want more.

Last edited:
The PPT... The Pre-Prequel trilogy

The story of young Palpatine. He liked to ride ponies and pick flowers. Until... it happened...

The Tragedy
of
Palpatine of Sundar

I always associate this version with this specific bit of him having his hands up as he's telling Yoda to rise while cackling.

giphy.gif

This is definitely the version to give him a more goofy and "fun" having sculpt.
Yes. This character is the definition of a goofy ham and I think they do it justice. Nice looking figure.

Wow, this was a surprise to be sure but a welcome one! I thought we would get this next year but he does fall under the Dark side reveals they’ve been doing so it makes sense. I’m really happy with this sinister sculpt they chose, looks great. I would also like if they did a Chancellor Palpatine from his duel with Mace. I wonder if they’ll have that as a reveal next year?

Attachments

• IMG_7914.jpeg
    IMG_7914.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 0
At the rate HT has been pumping out Star Wars figures over the last month you’d think they’re losing the license or something. Kinda crazy numbers but some really unique and interesting figures and choices happening, even if a couple of turds like the chrome Cody and Goldie came from the batch. 2 out of like a dozen being the only duds isn’t bad.
The sequel movies don't sell and Disney for the past few years told you manufacturers what to make.

But with Star Wars doing poorly and toy sales dries up, Disney has reverse course.

Back