1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She could've been naked the whole movie and it still would've been the worst thing I saw last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow agreed....recently realized why I hate her look....no eye mask....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr. Strange has been released.

Will be getting my money back from my supplier today. I can use the money on something else. FK you HT

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dr. Strange has been released.

Will be getting my money back from my supplier today. I can use the money on something else. FK you HT

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The worst part is once this does finally get released, interest is going to have cooled so much it'll bargain bin almost instantly. I'd be willing to bet you'll be able to pick this up for <¥16,000 in Japan after the first couple of months, probably similar prices in HK and other parts of China too.

I asked for my money back a few months ago too...too much waiting for a figure that more ot less looks like sigourney...that's a pity...I gave my money to threezero..mulder&scully:))

Maybe Sigourney changed her mind and told HT she didn't want them to use her likeness after all after seeing what it looked like, and now they're working on a Gina Davis sculpt to put on it like the old days of HT lol.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm gonna wait a few more months... maybe till the beginning of December,
then I'll cancel. It'll be 18 months since I PO'd Ripley.

I think Drax was delayed quite a while, yes?

I forget how long, though.

The first Drax prototype wasn't so hot, so, HT went back and changed it.

Weird how Deadshot and Dr Strange aren't in that shot, isn't it. Must have been Dr Strange pulling some kind of sorcery.

Last edited:
I still can't understand why people in here still think the release is going to be anytime soon, or surprised when Marvel CBM takes priority.

Last edited:
I didn't even know HT made a doctor strange figure. Shows how often I'm in the marvel section.

I know this means NOTHING, but in the last week the status of the SSC order page has changed from "In Production" to "Delivery estimated Jul 2017 - Aug 2017". :lol

We'll probably get Jedi Luke before Ripley at this rate.

Hell, we'll probably see a Captain Marvel figure before Ripley, and that movie doesn't even start filming until next year... :lol

On the 23rd July it will officially be the 3 Year Anniversary of this thread.
May i suggest a TAKE THE PISS OUT OF HOT TOYS DAY to begin on the 23rd.
A day to let out your frustrations :lol .

I just have to start early! This is for you HOT TOYS!

200.webp

ALIEN :) .

Back