1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't muster any enthusiasm for WW.....

There is only one to me......

That's me in the background....
6e865331245ebc0aefb435f4fd614cdf.gif

f3e9b7346698076ac66099bf4e5c378c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen accurate I'd say!!
absolutely not! he has a white face while Jonesy didn't.
and Ripley is too fat and short, though face expression looks a lot better than HT Evil Ripley Grin.

To think, they got another Ripley in development and the wait that's going to have might be into the next decade.

To think, they got another Ripley in development and the wait that's going to have might be into the next decade.

That's why it's impossible to feel any enthusiasm for this line. I mean I doubt that Aliens Ripley will even go ahead but if it does, as you said, we'll be into the 2020s before it ever materialises. Meantime will they have announced anything else? Probably not :monkey1

That's why it's impossible to feel any enthusiasm for this line. I mean I doubt that Aliens Ripley will even go ahead but if it does, as you said, we'll be into the 2020s before it ever materialises. Meantime will they have announced anything else? Probably not :monkey1

Take solace in the fact that if it takes this long to get out the main character, you'll never get the Marines. It's good to know that at least.

Take solace ... you'll never get the Marines. It's good to know that at least.

I am pretty happy that I've held on to those original marines all this time. It looks like those original 5 (Apone, Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez and Drake) are going to be as deep as 1/6th ever goes into the marines as long as HT hangs on to the license.

I am pretty happy that I've held on to those original marines all this time. It looks like those original 5 (Apone, Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez and Drake) are going to be as deep as 1/6th ever goes into the marines as long as HT hangs on to the license.

You guys are lucky that you got them when you did. I really wish I got into 1/6 collecting even 2 years earlier. I could of gotten stuff so much cheaper.

I had Hudson, Drake and Ripley but I sold them. I just felt they weren't looking too great anymore as time went on. Also, having missed Hicks, Apone and Vasquez it seemed pointless to keep them.

Can't say I regret it, I don't really want them back. But marines made with today's standards would be incredible

I had Hudson, Drake and Ripley but I sold them. I just felt they weren't looking too great anymore as time went on. Also, having missed Hicks, Apone and Vasquez it seemed pointless to keep them.

Can't say I regret it, I don't really want them back. But marines made with today's standards would be incredible

It's true, the ancient HT Marines (2007) leave a lot to be desired by today's standards... but then today's standards will be tomorrows nostalgia.

Nothing we collect will be satisfactory in 10 years as long as the hobby continues to improve.

Back