1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were all so busy ordering it while I was out last night, you broke the database and I can't get to it this morning :(

It would be cool if they made a T'challa figure. I loved both these outfits. It could be a 2 in 1 set.

Letitia-Wright-Black-Panther-04.w710.h473.jpg

Black-Panther-New-Trailer-Movie-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-45.jpg

It would be cool if they made a T'challa figure. I loved both these outfits. It could be a 2 in 1 set.

Letitia-Wright-Black-Panther-04.w710.h473.jpg

Black-Panther-New-Trailer-Movie-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-45.jpg

I never get why people always asking for 2 packs. Hot Toys rearly makes them. Packaging 2 figures together is a benefit? Not like you save any money buying a 2 pack

The price is right, for an exclusive. This likely be this years Knightmare Batman.

Definitely could be. And especially considering this is from a much more popular movie. I know I keep forgetting just how wildly successful the Black Panther movie was even though for me it was just a pretty good, not great, flick. Personally I think this one will also look cool with the Chadwick sculpt that will be coming with the new BP figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the look a lot. But it would be strange to have this one and not the T'Challa BP suit. :/

I never get why people always asking for 2 packs. Hot Toys rearly makes them. Packaging 2 figures together is a benefit? Not like you save any money buying a 2 pack

I feel the same. Lol here’s a figure we don’t know will sell at 220 bucks so we will double the price and pack it with another figure we don’t know will sell, increasing shipping and customs charges and charge 10 bucks less and sell the two pack for 430. Lol not sure I get the logic.

Man hot toys nailed the toys fair exclusives this year. I preorder both, would have bought sith Anakin too had he not been con pick up only. I already have civil war bp, so this will go nice next to him. I still may po the new black panther although im not a huge fan of all the purple accents or the light stand gimmick, I just really want the head sculpt. No rush on that decision, this one however won’t be around long.

I feel the same. Lol here’s a figure we don’t know will sell at 220 bucks so we will double the price and pack it with another figure we don’t know will sell, increasing shipping and customs charges and charge 10 bucks less and sell the two pack for 430. Lol not sure I get the logic.

I think that's it really, just the fact that people think that a particular figure or figure look won't get made unless it's slapped in with something that is a known seller.

Okoye and Shuri would be instant POs for me, and T'Chaka is the first thing I've preordered in a year

Okoye would be an immediate pre0order for me. I need more female figures and I'd like to see more figures of ladies of color.

The wardrobe/costume designs for the movie are incredible, it would be hard to pass on any figure they decide to make from it.

I know that there's less OG material to fabricate with T'Chaka but to me it's totally bonkers that he's around the corner and we're still over a year away for Killmonger.

I know that there's less OG material to fabricate with T'Chaka but to me it's totally bonkers that he's around the corner and we're still over a year away for Killmonger.

Ah the fun of waiting to complete sets... I've had Road Worn Thor for months and months, got Gladiator Thor a few weeks ago, and I'll have Infinity War figures in my collection before I get my hands on Loki... :gah:

It's probably because T'chaka doesn't come with an unmasked head sculpt. They were able to get Ghost Rider out pretty fast last year after it was put up for preorder.

Plus considering this is basically a retooled version of the Civil War suit. Replace the silver parts for gold, change the mask a bit, and add the pants and sash. The Toy Fair figures seem to be more simplistic or figures with a lot of re-used parts so they can release sooner than average figures.

Couldn't risk missing out on T'Chaka and Cap, so ordered them along with DP2 and AO Deathstroke.

IW Thor is out of stock everywhere in the UK, so had to bit the bullet with sideshow and their customs and delivery fees.

Couldn't risk missing out on T'Chaka and Cap, so ordered them along with DP2 and AO Deathstroke.

IW Thor is out of stock everywhere in the UK, so had to bit the bullet with sideshow and their customs and delivery fees.

Ssc hasn’t even waitlisted Thor yet why did you have to buy it now? Is there a different site for foreigners or do they not let you waitlist

Back