1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me, im going for a BP that showed up in IM 1 or 2

Yeah, this one will be my only BP. Wasn’t blown away by the movie, but this figure looks stunning. Like the AOS Ghost Rider, this guy will represent BP on my shelf. Should look awesome next to Dr. strange.

So if this is an exclusive I assume it's only available from SS. How come I saw it for pre-order on another site? I can't recall the site. I didn't see the Cap though.

I think I know what site you're talking about. I contacted the owner, they emailed back saying it was a mistake and that 10th Anniversary MCU Cap and T'Chaka are SS exclusives and unlisted it, so you can only get through them...I've never ordered through SS due to their unnecessarily high shipping costs, but I may have to bite the bullet.

I’m kinda teetering on getting this. Initially I didn’t think I wanted it but I feel like it’ll never be made again and it could look cool having him on display with T’Challa. I’m wondering if under the cargo pants if he’ll have the normal Panther outfit.

I'd imagine HT would wanna save on costs, so there's probably just stock legs under the pants.

I don't dabble in DCEU figs since all their movies suck, but what was the deal with Knightmare Batman, did he have actual suit underneath his cargo pants?

I'd imagine HT would wanna save on costs, so there's probably just stock legs under the pants.

I don't dabble in DCEU figs since all their movies suck, but what was the deal with Knightmare Batman, did he have actual suit underneath his cargo pants?

No he did not.

You would have to think that it would be easier and theoretically more cost effective to just have the same entire suit on the figure under the clothing as the first Black Panther.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did they attach the top part of the suit to keep it tight?
I just watched a bit of The Clipper King's review. Looks like they padded up the legs but he wasn't wearing his actual pants. I'm wondering if this will probably be the same. I'd have considered displaying this without the cargo pants and sash but I bet we won't be able to.

Ordered. but would have been even better with an unmasked portrait. I really hope HT or someone makes Okeyo. I'm hoping that Shuri takes on the Black Panther mantle and gets a costume for Avengers 4.

Ordered. but would have been even better with an unmasked portrait. I really hope HT or someone makes Okeyo. I'm hoping that Shuri takes on the Black Panther mantle and gets a costume for Avengers 4.

The fact that its sold out at HK means the head sculpt doesnt really matter.
Coulda/shoulda/woulda but it is what it is. No point stating something that doesn't really change anything.

Ok maybe i don't as write as much as i think it but everyone has done the coulda/shoulda/woulda. Just go to the DC or Star Wars threads :lol

No biggie just having fun.

Yeah, its the whole point of a chat board, I mean im all for ribbing on stupid comments, but I dont think anyone should just shut up cause "theres no point" :lol

Aside from HT wanting to save money by producing a figure with already available resources, they probably didn't make an unmasked sculpt because the approval process would've taken too long to release in time for the conventions.

Back