1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same suit underneth as the 1st BP. I tried it with mine and he will sit but it's not something i would do long term as it really puts some stress on the suit.

Damn, Sideshow just just bumped my last payment for this guy again. Now it's December (originally October). Bummer.

Yea there got to be some kind of shipping issues going on with the Trump Tariffs. I’ve never seen a shipping delay this long from a release .

Yea there got to be some kind of shipping issues going on with the Trump Tariffs. I’ve never seen a shipping delay this long from a release .

US importers warn Jan. 1 tariffs will crunch supply chains

Bill Mongelluzzo, Senior Editor | Sep 20, 2018 5:20PM EDT
Already chaotic and upended, the Trump administration’s proposed Jan. 1, 2019, 25 percent tariff on imports from China is causing importers to scramble for ocean, truck, and rail capacity.

Received an email from Sideshow that I will be charged on the 28th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a few seconds I was considering canceling this because of the long delay but this figure just looks fantastic . It really pops . Looking forward to getting this guy .

Yikes, I may have to cancel this guy... Sideshow wants to charge me for FOUR items next week:

- T'Chaka
- Concept Captain America
- Loki
- Life-Size Infinity Gauntlet

$1,600+ in one week is just a bit too much to handle.
Starting to re-think pre-ordering stuff since release dates are apparently out the window any more.

Yikes, I may have to cancel this guy... Sideshow wants to charge me for FOUR items next week:

- T'Chaka
- Loki

Starting to re-think pre-ordering stuff since release dates are apparently out the window any more.

I would ask them to convert some to flexpay - they will if it is still in stock

- T'Chaka
- Loki

When your SSC and you try to cancel , they will ask you if you would like to set up a flexpay plan .

Back